Forced Outdoor Nudity Scenario Ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TrevorBrazen

Forced Outdoor Nudity Scenario Ideas

Post by TrevorBrazen »

Hello BA I'm Trevor. I have been doing dares for a while now but recently discovered how much self bondage enhances them! Most of my dares are done deep in a forest or late at night when no one should be around. Just want to start off by saying I do NOT want to be caught or involve anyone, or be seen, etc. Not just because of the rules but because personally the thought absolutely terrifies me and I don’t want to be arrested. Anyway now that I’ve said that.

I’m trying to find safe creative ways to explore self bondage, specifically being nude outdoors. Scenarios where I can't redress or have to recover a key or find new clothes are my favorite!

That can be either locking away my clothes, being cuffed so redressing is impossible or having to recover a key or several to redress.

To be safe I’ve found a few nice places where rarely anyone shows up.

A forest, Long paved trail, Deserted parking lot business closed, secluded campsite, and a park.

Most recently I tried a dare in an empty yet well lit parking lot and placed a key under a lamp. I locked my legs and wrists with cuffs and had no option but to go get them! It was very short but very intense.

I'm okay with longer scenarios but anything too high risk I probably won't do even if chances are low. Anyway would love some ideas or opinions. I'll report back on how anything goes! Thanks! :)

Of course I have a bunch of toys that I can use:

Wrist & Ankle Cuffs, spare keys, lock box, timer lock, rope, Anal vibes, shaft vibe, glan vibe,etc. Anything else I can get.

Things I love:
naked dares
edging
streaking
self-bondage
outdoor
clothing separation
no backing out
sensory deprivation
over stimulation
hidden or semi-public
some pain
mild anal
CBT
ruined orgasm
being teased
temp exposure
pee-holding
cum control
risk
creative dares
kinbaku

Re: Forced Outdoor Nudity Scenario Ideas

Post by kinbaku »

Have you looked at all the other items, such as Selfbondage Scenarios and Selfbondage Dares? For example, for pee holding: Omorashi.
BoundAnna has a wealth of information for everyone's needs.
You could put on the anal vibe and block it with a rope harness. Put on your clothes and go for a long walk. If you don't want to be naked in the woods you have to wait until you get back home to turn off the vibe.
This can of course be expanded with more things like the other vibes. Just be careful not to pinch blood vessels or nerves.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Years ago, not on a dare, just my own desire to do riskier things, I did a bound-hobble up and down the alleyway at around 3am behind my house. Fully crossdressed in 5" heels and very tightly bound. Hobbled with my thighs tied together, knees tied together and a 6" ropebar connecting my ankles. I had leather cuffs binding my wrists behind my back, was wearing a rope harness pinning my arms to my body, two vibrating bullets wedged in my crotch and a giant ballgag with duct tape over top. I had to hobble all the way up the alleyway to get the key for the lockbox back at home which had the keys for my wrist cuffs.

There were two close calls during this adventure. The first was a coyote in one of the backyards. Good thing that coyote didn't understand what kind of helpless prey I was or that there were more of them which would have made them brave. The second was a car coming down the alleyway. I quickly (as quick as I could) hobbled over behind a trashcan and crouched down until it passed.

This scenario could be adapted to any location that's more secluded and private and without the wardrobe.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

vm1971 wrote:Years ago, not on a dare, just my own desire to do riskier things, I did a bound-hobble up and down the alleyway at around 3am behind my house. Fully crossdressed in 5" heels and very tightly bound. Hobbled with my thighs tied together, knees tied together and a 6" ropebar connecting my ankles. I had leather cuffs binding my wrists behind my back, was wearing a rope harness pinning my arms to my body, two vibrating bullets wedged in my crotch and a giant ballgag with duct tape over top. I had to hobble all the way up the alleyway to get the key for the lockbox back at home which had the keys for my wrist cuffs.

There were two close calls during this adventure. The first was a coyote in one of the backyards. Good thing that coyote didn't understand what kind of helpless prey I was or that there were more of them which would have made them brave. The second was a car coming down the alleyway. I quickly (as quick as I could) hobbled over behind a trashcan and crouched down until it passed.

This scenario could be adapted to any location that's more secluded and private and without the wardrobe.
Heck now days I would be more worried about people have cameras monitoring the alleyways. I know I saw a post a few days ago in the neighborhood app, where people were asking who a lady was that was walking down the alley behind their hour at like midnight. So have to be mind full of all the tech out there now days as well.
TrevorBrazen

Post by TrevorBrazen »

thatthat21 wrote:
vm1971 wrote:Years ago, not on a dare, just my own desire to do riskier things, I did a bound-hobble up and down the alleyway at around 3am behind my house. Fully crossdressed in 5" heels and very tightly bound. Hobbled with my thighs tied together, knees tied together and a 6" ropebar connecting my ankles. I had leather cuffs binding my wrists behind my back, was wearing a rope harness pinning my arms to my body, two vibrating bullets wedged in my crotch and a giant ballgag with duct tape over top. I had to hobble all the way up the alleyway to get the key for the lockbox back at home which had the keys for my wrist cuffs.

Heck now days I would be more worried about people have cameras monitoring the alleyways. I know I saw a post a few days ago in the neighborhood app, where people were asking who a lady was that was walking down the alley behind their hour at like midnight. So have to be mind full of all the tech out there now days as well.
This is a serious concern for sure. I'm not too often in places with cameras but I made myself a little IR LED necklace. Invisible to me and anyone else but at least blocks my face or I show as white light to any cameras. We can use tech to our advantage too! :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TrevorBrazen wrote:I made myself a little IR LED necklace. Invisible to me and anyone else but at least blocks my face or I show as white light to any cameras.
Clever idea. :idea:
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

thatthat21 wrote:Heck now days I would be more worried about people have cameras monitoring the alleyways. I know I saw a post a few days ago in the neighborhood app, where people were asking who a lady was that was walking down the alley behind their hour at like midnight. So have to be mind full of all the tech out there now days as well.
It's been 13 years since I did that scenario. Those close calls scared me plenty from trying that again. That was a period of about two months in my life where I did a number of quests around the neighbourhood. It's fantastic to think back on it but I have no desire to actually try it again. While the technology existed back then, it wasn't priced for the average consumer but yeah, I probably wouldn't have thought about cameras in alleyways if I was trying it today.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It's not just the unblinking eye of a growing number of cameras, it's also the ever-widening big mouth of the internet that can shine a brighter light than desired on you. With potential employers looking at more than just your resume when you look for a job, that shadow can be even darker. Always think of what can happen before just jumping in.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TrevorBrazen

Post by TrevorBrazen »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It's not just the unblinking eye of a growing number of cameras, it's also the ever-widening big mouth of the internet that can shine a brighter light than desired on you. With potential employers looking at more than just your resume when you look for a job, that shadow can be even darker. Always think of what can happen before just jumping in.
Very true! I have been lucky so far being much more naïve when I was younger. Definitely wise to be aware of who and what's around.

Getting back to scenarios, I'm currently looking for a few ways to spice things up.

Usually my scenarios are over in less than 5 minutes lol. I'm not too good at setting up longer outdoor bondage scenarios. Most of the time making it too easy, so its over quick, or extremely tame. So I'm trying to work on safely extending my sessions and adding some excitement!

I'm going out of town for a few days camping. I'll be taking all the cuffs and keys, and toys. I'll also have a friend with me to help set stuff up if needed but I was wondering what are some good ways to make the scenario longer but keep it safe. I've got a timer lock but I haven't used it once.

I tend to enjoy predicaments. Ideally a situation where I need to stay naked, and cuffed with some goal like getting a key by a certain time, etc

I'll start reading the forums to see if I can piece something together. But more ideas are welcome!
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Wow, I see I missed out on a string of posts that I can relate to. Naked, outdoors, bound and in danger of being discovered is my jam. The Car Dodging topic in the True Story section is what that is all about. I have recently been out to a public recreation area here in my city where there is little cover and hikers and dog walkers com through occasionally. I'll be back to read more scenarios for sure.