Fairly Easy Situations + New Anal + Chastity Toys

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
VortexedCuffsBondage

Fairly Easy Situations + New Anal + Chastity Toys

Post by VortexedCuffsBondage »

Hello!

Been a while since I posted here. I’ve been browsing on and off for a few months, but I thought I’d decide to come back once again and see what ideas y’all can come up with or suggest.

I’ll do a quick run-down of my equipment, as well as the new stuff I’ve got since last time I posted.

Toe/thumbcuffs x2
Rigid handcuffs
Standard chain handcuffs
Leg irons
A long length of rope
Plenty of string

New Stuff:

- A small-ish buttplug
- Decently sized anal beads (4 large beads along the toy)
- Inflatable buttplug
- Anal hook (with attachment eye on the end of course)
- 1 small, 1 medium and 1 larger chastity cage (I am male and like self chastity)

I’m looking for some new SB ideas, ideally that involve the new toys. I’ve not really done a SB situation involving my new toys before - I’ve used them individually for fun of course but not as part of a session. I’d really like to involve these, particularly involving the anal hook and chastity cages within the bondage too.

Please let me know if you want any more information, and of course ANY ideas you have! Even fantasy, please tell me and maybe we can come up with some interesting yet possible scenario. Please also tell me about some simple yet useful release methods - I don’t generally do SB scenarios where I’m actually stuck (I do it for the enjoyment but always have keys next to me) so I’d like to start getting into this.

Thanks!
Self bondage newbie!
PM to test SB ideas on me :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fairly Easy Situations + New Anal + Chastity Toys

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you live alone? Have access to human back up release?
I know you said before you had cuffs experience, but I just want to say that I have put away my rigid cuffs, and would never lock my thumbs. If you do, I would only do it in front, because your teeth are probably the only way you can work the lock.
Good to have you back, we'll see what we can do.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A lesson in self-discipline.
Put on your larger chastity cage;
then your Inflatable butt plug;
make a loop of your rope with a length equal to the hip width and 2x the wrist width;
bring a blindfold or cloth that you can use as a blindfold to the bedroom;
place the loop on your bed where your hips will be;
connect your legs spread with the foot of your bed (possibly with your leg irons);
set your alarm so that it gives an alarm after 1 hour;
blindfold you;
lie down on the rope loop;
push your hips up so that you can put your hands in the loop and then lower your hips back, blocking your hands.
Stay there until the alarm sounds.
You can then easily free yourself by lifting your hips back upwards so that your hands are free again.
VortexedCuffsBondage

Post by VortexedCuffsBondage »

Thanks for your replies so far.

Generally I was intending on using the thumb cuffs on my toes, or perhaps to connect my cock cage to something else. They fit snug and are one of the favourite things I like to use in any session, so small yet add so much restriction. I wouldn’t intend on using them on my thumbs either - I know that’s not something very safe at all.
Self bondage newbie!
PM to test SB ideas on me :wink: