i dare a woman to take control of everything

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mpv8

i dare a woman to take control of everything

Post by mpv8 »

Hello all kinksters ..
I am a 46 years old slave whom has lived the BDSM lifestyle since my 20s , i live in Sweden so i beg ur pardon for any grammar faults .
Well i experienced many things over the years , but there is something i have thinking about for many years , and over he years , pick up a little thing here a gadget there took inspiration from whatever could help realize my dream ....
Well , now my home and almost everything is ready for the ultimate distance control scenario .
I want to be totally controlled by someone that i do not know , i don't know why but i think it is got to be a woman doing this to me..
i am thinking minimal work for the Domme is the nr 1 thing , i have thought in the lines of a schedule , when the alarm rings , when i shower , when i eat , when i do domestic and kinky stuff like treadmill ,fucking machine , spanking machine incorporated in the schedule ..
My hardware : all the things i describe here is remotely controlled and with a timer option , FU-Machine , Spank-machine , stockade R-lock/timer , 2 cages , 1 "ordinary and 1 standing R-lock/timer ,cell :) concrete room with a steel door R-lock/timer ,treadmill with some features , shocks u if you try to slow down R-start /timer , a D-link camera system in all but 2 rooms +webcams in all rooms.
most of the stuff runs via a home automation app .
And to do this a little more fun we add strict dress-code to follow , i am not a tg and i am not feminine , not in conduct ,not in appearance . but i own , hosiery ,corsets , girdles, ,many pair of heels and three maids uniforms , i look ridicules in any one of them , but they humiliate me , they makes everything harder , to walk , to sit , you must pay attention all the time or you have a run in the nylons , you get hot , in the pvc uniform even hotter , your feet hurt , it takes time to dress , if you are forced to wear make up even longer .
So here is a example how a day could be , sure this is a fantasy right now and i dare any women reading this to make it happen , i am for real and i will prove it in any way you want to, i am no 20 year old boy whom never done anything , i know exactly what i am getting my self into :)
the alarm rings at 05.00 and i wake upp in my cell ,i first dont know where i am , but the i remember i am being punished for being late for one of the random often recurring photo controls she make me do ..
At 5.05 i hear the click from the automated lock in the door , and hurry to open it , it stays open for 5 sec before re locking it self , i hurry in to the shower , damn almost cold water only , the water heater turns off every night at 22.00 and on again at 07.00 so i have to shower in luke warm water at best . i clean my self as fast as i can , inside and outside .
At 05.15 i start to dress , black nylon tights , girdle , pink g -string panties ,and my maids uniform with a high neck and long sleeves , and a white appron , followed by a pair of black pumps with a lockable strap . 05.30 i stand in the control corner in my living room and the camera takes a serie of photos , front ,back, sides .. this is sent automatically to Her
05.35 i prepare my breakfast 0.5L runny oatmeal , i put it i the refrigerator to cool , wash up the pot.
05.45 i sit on my knee before the pink dildo on the wall , i hate that dildo , i am a straight man , why does She make me do this .. As a daily recruitment i has to do 4 Self bondage blow job trainer sessions to make my goal of 2500 sucks daily ,, the deep throat nr is different each time and the hold time , so it can be very hard sessions .
when i am done , i send the rapport to Her and i go and get my cold slime oatmeal i hate oatmeal , but are afraid to complain , it could have been dog food..
i pure the runny slime in to my feeder , a overturned plastic bottle with the bottom cut out and a hose connecting on the other side . i sit down a front of a camera in my living room on my fours , thanking Her for her mercy and goodness providing me with this fine meal .
I hang the bottle on a chain and starts sucking the hose , i have 5 min to eat 0.5 liters of the slime .
everything i do is being watched by cameras , live stream , or recording , i never know when she watches me , She loves to catch me doing something not allowed and punish me by taking away more and more of my free time , i already lost all TV privileges and the right to use any furniture this week ,be course she managed to spot a run in my hose .. . why do i do it ? why just turn of computer and begone Evil Woman ... well as a horny stupid man , i was thinking with my dick , when i provided her with very embarrassing photos and films and a long list of friends and family with addresses off course .. and i signed a contract where i state that she own the full rights to all films and photos of me past and future forever . basically signing away my life to a stranger i likely never would meet .. there you have it ,, this is my version of my vision :) and if you are out there i hope you will make your own , based on what u like .... let me suffer for you :) i dare you ,, come and get me :)
i am real , i can provide , name , address , driver license ,, don't worry all you safety people out there ,,, i got this .. there are fail safes in all my devices , and i will not give up details to just any body ,, i am not stupid ..
"Hey! you are 18 years old and don´t know shit about shit ,,,and pull up your pants"
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: i dare a woman to take control of everything

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I thought I was the only one who primarily sees the treadmill as a kink device.......
If black mail does not, or will never, bother you, then I wish you the best of luck. You seem to have an impressive set up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠