Point system for self bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Emmacuffed

Point system for self bondage

Post by Emmacuffed »

Hey guys,

I'm trying to build a point system for my bondage sessions, what I'm trying to build is a way to make it easier or harder based on a certain amount of points (bondage) I'll need to do per hour or per session.
That way I should be able to make the choices a little more straight forward. I'm completely open to suggestions, nothing is set in stone.
For my release I will most likely use a kitchen safe with the keys on my string attached to my wrist (safety first)

Below is the chart I've come up with so far, feel free to make any and all suggestions, including ways to make it harder. Point wise, I'm thinking 10 points per hour for easy and 25 for hard...

Sensory Points per hour
Minimum 4 points
Earplugs 1
Gag
Tape 1
Stuffed Tape 2
Ballgag 4
Ballgag Harness 5
Locked harness 6
Taped and locked harness 8
Hood
Pantyhose 1
Tape 4
Leather 10
Lycra 6
Blindfold
Scarf 1
Tape 7
Leather 5
Conctact Lens 8
Cuffs
Minimum 5 points
Leather
Wrists 3
Ankles 2
Collar 2
Belt 1
Metal
Wrists 3
Ankles 2
Collar 2
Belt 1
Rope
Ankles 2
Legs 2
Torso 2
Tape
Hand 6
Ankles 2
Legs 2
Torso 2
Movement

Leash
Per leash 2
3 feet 3
1 feet 5
Minimum 6
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Point system for self bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Emmacuffed
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Emmacuffed

Post by Emmacuffed »

Thank you, I see the post got really messed up in the layout, I’ll upload it as a excel file tomorrow ;)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Emmacuffed.
Shannon has "Shannon's points system (Pet Project)". Maybe you can find inspiration there.

As you have already given points to your liking, you can continue working like this: Try to collect a fixed number of points per week by combining different resources that you use. The condition is that you must change at least one product or method every time: metal cuffs wrists, tape legs - leather cuffs wrists, rope legs; balgag - stuffed tape gag; ...
So if you can't do a day you have to look for many points to collect on a previous day like put on your leather hood for 4 hours with taped hands.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Emmacuffed
I didn't want to wait to greet you, but if you are interested in seeing my system, it is currently in the Development board. Let me know, I am dying to have someone test drive what I have. I have a few paper notes I can add to it from my own recent experiments.
Send me a Private Message, we'll talk.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

Welcome Emmacuffed,

I think I’m gonna try this, this weekend I ll see if do the 25 points. I’m always looking for a challenge. :gag:
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Don't forget points for mittens, toe ties, spreader bars, positions (hogties, spreadeagle, strappado etc), various toys (vibes, clamps, plugs etc) and wardrobe items or lack of (nude, heels, pantyhose, dresses, costumes etc).

I'd also do points for the scenario: Points based on expected time, or escape difficulty, or environment (ie outdoors)
Emmacuffed

Post by Emmacuffed »

First off, love the comments, really do!

I'll take those options into account when I post an updated list tomorrow, however, I'd like to comment that I do think that certain things could/should be left out of the formula. I'll explain why, personally, I like my bondage secure but safe, I always play with redundant backups, but I no intention of getting trapped in my bondage without a way out. Having said that, I think that the means of escape depend on the ties used. And the location and a few other considerations, like personal choice. I have done a session where all the keys were just in the room, but I had to find them blindfolded. I've also done a scenario with no blindfold and the keys "easily" available, what hampered me in both sessions was loss of feeling due to long periods of restricted movement. Meaning, I've learned to play it safe. I"ve never liked ice, too unreliable, however, I know tons of people only ever use ice because it can't fail. It's personal... and I don't think something that should be imposed on you. Mind you, if I had someone with me to put me in bondage and help me setup, skies the limit, go nuts. I'd love to be "stuck" when an escape someone convinced me would work, wouldn't and I've be at their mercy (Nothing wrong with a good trick on your plaything... I guess?)

The other part is that I kind of wanted to make the session hard regardless of timers. Meaning, if you get a task for an impossible amount of points per hour, you should accept a punishment, and not take risks in location, escape options and environment in an attempt to make it possible to complete the task. To everyone their own choice, but while I totally agree with you in theory, in practice I want to make the list a little more generic. So that it's applicable at all times, regardless of all sorts of environmental or personal choices.

My idea:

Restrictions:
Mitten 10
Toe ties 6
Speader bar ankle 1 foot: 2
Spreader bar ankle 2 feet: 4
Spreader bar "maximum length": 8
Spreader bar wrists: (not sure how to do that yet, but I do love the idea: 3
Spreader bar ankles to neck, regardless of length: 5

Positions:
Not sure how to score those, please help?

Toys:
Clamps: 5 per clamp
Vibe: low: 1
Vibe High: 5?
Plug small: 1
Plug medium: 3
Plug large: 5?
Bullet vibes: 3 per bullet?

Wardrobe:
Nude: 1
Dress: 2
Panthose: 1
Heels low: 1
Heels high: 3
Ballet: 8
Costume: 4

Feel free to comment of make suggestion for point changes, even on the first one, it's all still very much a first draft :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Emmacuffed wrote:Positions:
Not sure how to score those, please help?
You can try with:
http://www.slavinjadira.nl/gorean-slave-positions/
http://www.slavinjadira.nl/the-lexicon- ... sitions-2/
http://www.slavinjadira.nl/the-lexicon- ... sitions-3/
http://www.slavinjadira.nl/the-lexicon- ... sitions-4/
http://www.slavinjadira.nl/the-lexicon- ... positions/

And give them points depending on the difficulty or fatigue they bring (on the toes is harder than on high heels and this is worse than low heels, hogtie is more tiring than spread eagle on the back, hands in reverse prayer <-> hands in prayer or hands in Egyptian style ...)