spice up running and outside exercises

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Re: spice up running and outside exercises

Post by kinbaku »

Plaything4you wrote:What would the best way of ensuring you can’t remove a butt plug?
With a crotchrope under your clothes. Or as with the "The Chastity Belt" from the Main/Basics site of BoundAnna. Or with a chain that you close around your hips with a padlock; my butt plug has two holes at the back with which I can connect it to the chain with a ziptie. Once the chain between my legs is briefly connected to the padlocked waist belt, I cannot remove it without keys.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I was thinking along the lines of a butt plug or other devices.

A tight pair of denim shorts with a lock around the two front most belt loops might be enough to keep the butt plug in place.

You can buy butt plug harnesses with a lockable buckle that would ensure that the plug remained in place.
Or you can make something, if you are handy. If you can attach a ring to the base of the butt plug you could pass a light chain or cable through, and then this chain/cable (or even rope) could pass through the ring, between your legs and around your waist and locked in place. I would assume that it only needs to be secure for the duration of a run, and the person wouldn't have tools available.

Another idea: Wear really loose sweatpants (or a kilt!) and have a weight strapped around your balls.

To enforce that your run goes the desired distance you can lock yourself out with a key stashed at the 'turn around' point of your run. You can do this starting from your house or your car.

To ensure that you kept a decent pace you could set some sort of timer at home that would make life more miserable for you if you didn't get back in time. Melting ice could be employed, but it is very difficult to time something accurately with melting ice. An electric magnet could be timed precisely. Perhaps arrange for a small catapult that would fling the key that is locking your butt plug in place a long way away if you didn't get back in time.

R. Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Plaything4you wrote:Has anyone any other ideas?

What would the best way of ensuring you can’t remove a butt plug?

Thanks
I found back the post where you see an example: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4194&p=32520#p32352