spice up running and outside exercises

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
aline

spice up running and outside exercises

Post by aline »

Hello,

I regularly go running or doing physical exercise in the forest near my house. As I am not yet ready to go out dressed as a woman and then have a very masculine outfit, I am looking for ways to spice up those physical exercises.
Maybe some of you have something to propose ? I already tried chastity cage, nipple clamps, ... but not really effective as it is not reminding the kink.
In addition, maybe to you have something to propose to listen to while I am exercising to arouse me.

Thank you!
Aline
Gregovic

Re: spice up running and outside exercises

Post by Gregovic »

If you like dressing in feminine clothes, but don't dare go out obviously dressed as a woman, you could try some underdressing. Put on a nice lacy string or panties under your normal outfit for instance. Or if wearing long pants that cover your legs, some pantyhose underneath.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
aline

Post by aline »

Gregovic wrote:If you like dressing in feminine clothes, but don't dare go out obviously dressed as a woman, you could try some underdressing. Put on a nice lacy string or panties under your normal outfit for instance. Or if wearing long pants that cover your legs, some pantyhose underneath.
Thank you Gregovic. It is a very good suggestion... but I already do it : I am so used to it, that I forgot to state it. Sorry for that ;)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe a not so obvious leather or chain bracelet, something that adds nothing to your outfit, just wearing to impose.
Pretend that you must stay in shape or else a master will punish you.
What to listen to? There is no 1 size fits all answer to that one. Some people like Seattle grunge while BDSMing. Others like 80s hip hop. A narrated erotic novel could get the job done also.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe a not so obvious leather or chain bracelet, something that adds nothing to your outfit, just wearing to impose.
Fantasize that you are running away from your captors. Do not wear a watch, but make sure you are back home safely within a certain time. Think of your own punishment if you arrive late.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:Think of your own punishment if you arrive late.
Or let us help with punishment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
colicker

Post by colicker »

I would suggest running with panties in your mouth. So cant speak and have to keep you mouth shut.
aline

Post by aline »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe a not so obvious leather or chain bracelet, something that adds nothing to your outfit, just wearing to impose.
Pretend that you must stay in shape or else a master will punish you.
I like the idea!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: What to listen to? There is no 1 size fits all answer to that one. Some people like Seattle grunge while BDSMing. Others like 80s hip hop. A narrated erotic novel could get the job done also.
I was thinking about some ASMR or some sexual arousing audio, but almost anything that I found was requesting to touch myself... not really what I need. Some of you may have "interesting" links ! :lol: (and if in French, would be perfect! but English is OK for me too)
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Think of your own punishment if you arrive late.
Or let us help with punishment.
Oh yes! Pleaaaase !
colicker wrote:I would suggest running with panties in your mouth. So cant speak and have to keep you mouth shut.
Good idea! I will definitely have try! Even if it will require some training to keep mouth shut and being able to breath correctly while running.

I really need to improve on my own imagination and being able to put all of that in my own scenario ;) I am pretty sure that your proposal will help me !
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

aline wrote:I was thinking about some ASMR or some sexual arousing audio, but almost anything that I found was requesting to touch myself... not really what I need. Some of you may have "interesting" links ! :lol: (and if in French, would be perfect! but English is OK for me too)
French language hypnosis: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... I1ws1pYzSc
Have you tried binaural sounds like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acQS2Fef8tU?
aline wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Or let us help with punishment.
Oh yes! Pleaaaase !
For the punishment: what do you (not) like? I mean: some people (do not) like pain, indoors or outdoors, naked or (special) clothing, performing tasks that have been imposed, ...
A punishment can push your boundaries, but there is no point in imposing a punishment on you that you never want to do in your life.
aline

Post by aline »

colicker wrote:I would suggest running with panties in your mouth. So cant speak and have to keep you mouth shut.
I did it this morning. As expected, it is not so simple. Breathing is complicated and best of all, it makes me work on control of my gag reflex!
And as a bonus, I had a little wonderful taste ;)
I am pretty sure that from now, I will never delay a running session ;)
aline

Post by aline »

kinbaku wrote: For the punishment: what do you (not) like? I mean: some people (do not) like pain, indoors or outdoors, naked or (special) clothing, performing tasks that have been imposed, ...
A punishment can push your boundaries, but there is no point in imposing a punishment on you that you never want to do in your life.
To give you examples, my favorite scenarios from the site are : Bend over pull, Bent over blues, Hold it or suffer, Standing predicament, solitude, Thistle/Nettles, Scalpys predicament, Hanging by the bar. And usually times several of them at the same time.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

aline wrote:To give you examples, my favorite scenarios from the site are : Bend over pull, Bent over blues, Hold it or suffer, Standing predicament, solitude, Thistle/Nettles, Scalpys predicament, Hanging by the bar. And usually times several of them at the same time.
Try "Oh no what have I done?" of the scenarios on the main page (I also like predicaments and for this scenario used ratchets to cause the correct tension. The two-ring device also works, but a ratchet is simpler and more secure. I also like the click every time it tightens a little more).
You will know what you have done. :mrgreen:

Try to limit it to a maximum of 15 minutes (with, for example, a small ice lock). :hi:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Wear pink wrist- & headbands.
[
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Try a butt plug, it will remind you as you run, especially if it vibrates. Also inflatable could be interesting if you add a pump every km to increase the fill level as you run.
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Has anyone any other ideas?

What would the best way of ensuring you can’t remove a butt plug?

Thanks