Predicament electro torture (CBT) scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
picofarad

Predicament electro torture (CBT) scenario

Post by picofarad »

I saw this posting in another group: https://fetlife.com/groups/45473/posts/16765341

I found the linked video very interesting and decided to see if I could re-create it with the goal of setting up a selfbondage scenario. I first wanted to see if I could do it with stuff I already had. In the posting you'll see a link to a couple of pictures with captions.

I did try several electrodes for the cock connection and found that one ( a metal sound with a loop at the end) which I had gotten from Mr. S in San Francisco worked best. For the other fixed electrode I simply sat on a copper tubing. When I perfect this setup I will either use an electric butt plug or a metal plate that the victim would sit on. Using conductive gel eliminates hot spots and with a large electrode it directs most of the sensation to the cock.

I now want to perfect the self-bondage aspect of this predicament. I I am envisioning that the legs would be bound in a way that they could not be closed. Probably straps at the waist chest and a hood/or muzzle which would also attach to a pole running from the floor to high enough to secure the hood/muzzle. Hands would simply be cuffed behind the back(and behind the pole).

I have both an ice lock as well as an electronic padlock which can be set for a time specific or a random time (within a limit). The power source would also be on a timer or limited time routine.

As to the predicament it could be either stay hard or get shocked or stay soft (don't grow) or be shocked. I would play a slide show for viewing. The theme could be one for excitement if the torture is grow and be shocked, or something boring - like landscape pictures if the torture is to go soft and be shocked.

The shock can be either a nice pleasurable buzz, a sharp jolt, or random depending on your objective and the ability of your power source.
ononodido

Re: Predicament electro torture (CBT) scenario

Post by ononodido »

cool - i wonder - would it be possible to do both? - ie when you get soft it gives you a pleasurable buzz but if you get too hard it shocks you?

I've never played with tens, is it possible to program them? - if so, switch closed = buzz, switch open. = shock. a lesson in self control. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ononodido wrote:cool - i wonder - would it be possible to do both?
I can imagine a setup where this is possible. :)
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

ononodido wrote:cool - i wonder - would it be possible to do both? - ie when you get soft it gives you a pleasurable buzz but if you get too hard it shocks you?

I've never played with tens, is it possible to program them? - if so, switch closed = buzz, switch open. = shock. a lesson in self control. :twisted:
With a relay and two power sources it could be done.

The open and closed state would control a DPDT relay switching from one power unit buzz setting to the other power unit set to a shocking (pain) level setting.

This idea really makes this an interesting predicament!
lj

Post by lj »

A variation not requiring an erection/deflation but you can attach one electrode to any part of your genitals (this works for ladies as well!)

scenario 1 requires a chair, a TENS, a sheet of metal or even kitchen foil, perhaps some adhesive tape cuffs, rope or chain and a timer/release.

The victim (you) is secured to the chair, your legs fixed to the front chair legs (rope, tape, chain, belt, clingfilm whatever) So the legs are held vertical and apart. Wrists cuffed in front, linked to a support that keeps the hands straight out in front (an over-door rope if you don't have a suspension point available) The metal sheet is under your bottom, connected to the TENS, which also connects to the electrode placed on a delicate part of your anatomy.

If you keep seated, you get a shock, so you try to stand up. But you can't stand fully because this is a predicament situation, and I haven't mentioned the waist loop attached to the back/base of chair, which limits your rising possibility to perhaps 6inches (150mm). So all you can do is rise, then lower when you can't hold the position any more and get a shock which you must endure until you recover the strength to rise again. With your arms straight out and horizontal they are no use to you in easing the situation...

If you don't have a TENS or similar, replace the metal sheet with a spiky surface - I made one from a piece of board to which I nailed a load of beer can lids with the crinkly sharp edges upwards - I know this doesn't have any direct effect on the genitals but it is quite an interesting predicament.

both tested on (probably) willing victims :twisted: :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lj wrote:scenario 1 requires a chair, a TENS, a sheet of metal or even kitchen foil, perhaps some adhesive tape cuffs, rope or chain and a timer/release.
I did this with a metal trestle.
One end of the TENS connected to the top bar at the front. The other end of the TENS to the Penis. My ankles connected to the front legs so they stayed open. With the help of a ratchet that was connected to the 2 ankles and my waist belt, I could pull my hips down so that my butt just didn't touch the metal.
Because of the bent legs you get tired quickly and you have to sit down to rest. But then you will get current through and pressure from the narrow bar on your perineum. Still, you better sit down completely and tolerate the higher pressure on your perineum, otherwise the contact area will be too small and the pain of the current too great.
It is best to lubricate the metal rod and Perineum and the bottom of the scrotum with Electro contact gel. I use Rimba contact gel (EUR 7.95 for 250ml).
lj

Post by lj »

Yes, a variation of the "pony" with added electrics!

I did a predicament bondage demo a while back. My version of the "pony" was a rather cruel piece of wood with a wide strip of aluminium foil tape running along the top and sides. With the bar suspended from a convenient pair of beams, the lady, sitting astride it didn't think it was much of a problem until I secured her wrists to the front suspension rope and removed her high heels. Oh, and then stuck an electode pad to her bottom and turned on the TENS :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)