fully automated scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
john

fully automated scenario

Post by john »

So my it is my dream to build a system that allows a fully automated selfbondage session. I imagine it kinda like this: A PC script where you can input information about your session (for example release method and time, toys, etc...) and a hardware box that controls your toys and release. Heres a short list of things i would like to implement into the system:

- Release system
- magic wand or venus on the penis
- E-Stim and Shock on ass and penis
- spanking machine
- fuck machine
- nipple clamps with adjustable tension (maybe e-stim)
- Something to pull my balls
(if you have other ideas let me know)

While i was thinking about this a fun scenario came to mind: You set the release timer to a random time (obviously you can choose a timeframe) get add the toys, get tied and start the session. The script starts teasing you in random patterns, stimulating your cock, fucking your ass etc. In your hand you have a button. Every time you press it, the system will randomly activate a punishement. Maybe a hard spanking, maybe a nasty electro shock or maybe pulling your balls or nipples. You dont know what is going to happen. The game is as follows: The release will only free you if two conditions are met. The timer needs to go off and you have to press the button a certain amount of times. The catch is that you dont know either of these contidions. You will be stuck trying to figure out if you have pressed it enough times or not. Do you dare get another punishement? How many more will you have to endure? You wont know until you tried. Maybe you have already pressed the button enough times, but how can you be sure?

I think this would be a very interesting dilemma. Obviously the release would trigger after a certain time anyways, as a safety precausion. But if you set this safety realeasy to a very long time you will regret waiting for so long.

What do you guys and girls think about that idea? Has anyone done similar things before?

greetings John
kinbaku

Re: fully automated scenario

Post by kinbaku »

Nice idea. :wink:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Sounds like fun. I would use pneumatics for the pulling, pushing, and spanking.

Would you build it into a chair or onto a bondage sawhorse?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
john

Post by john »

Something like it yes. I was thinking of a kneeling position, lower legs tied down to a paded plank, upper legs tied to a kind of bench. Then you bend over the bench and get your head and wrists in a stock. But there are many different positions that would work, maybe even standing up. I want to use a magnetig release so that would make it modular enough for any type of bondage position
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Have you thought about the required electronics? My suggestion would be the Arduino Due (54 GPIO, 12 PWM, 12 analog inputs). It can work with either a regular computer or a Raspberry Pi.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
john

Post by john »

I have an apprenticeship in electronics ;)
sonik

Post by sonik »

that sounds very interesting. I have also thought about something similar for years. It would be a great thing to have it and try it, I would get in every day. I love the idea of the randomness of the punish button, it sounds very exciting. Hope there is some proto breakthrough.
Regards.
Elvish_Presley

Post by Elvish_Presley »

Cady Karter did a fantastic video for conversationpiece.cc of an automated straitjacket-ing machine. I think it was called Auto Straitjacket 2000 or something. (Would post, but I don't know what the rules are about posting links to videos #newbie)

Basically, the straitjacket is suspended by wires and there's a foot pedal. Cady puts her arms into the jacket, presses the button, and the machine straps her up super tight.

What I wouldn't give to have a machine like that…
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You can post links to videos, though they may not stand the test of time, as videos can be removed by the host. In this case, I must insist, straight jacketers and corset wearers alike will enjoy. Maybe we will build one someday.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Elvish_Presley

Post by Elvish_Presley »

So here's the video (obviously, the automation is fake :-/ but the idea is awesome): https://spankbang.com/3q4y9/video/self+ ... jacked+fun

I don't which I want more: to be in her position, or to have her as a personal bondage pet :-)

Either way, it's an adorable video.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for the video. Here another one with mummification.
Shannon SteelSlave

Straightjackets : They're not just for the crazies anymore. Actually, maybe they still are.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Who are you calling crazy?

Woop, woop, ding ding ding, blork blork woopiedoodle I'm an airplane!

*Runs away cackling while wildly flailing arms*
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

If you saw what I almost might have posted to "Do this to me thread", I might be calling myself crazy. I more or less give myself a pass because I am holding down a profession, maintaining social status (easy to do these days), and have at least dismissed some otherwise exciting ideas due to danger.
Crazy or smart? I'm the one talking to myself.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Crazy or smart?
I think I've got crazy :!:
I see completely different colors with the Avatar of Shannon. And her lightsaber has become a dangerous sword of fire. :roll:
So it can't be anything other than I'm losing my mind. :rofl:
Keep that straightjacket ready. :gag: :mrgreen: