Long time lurker, first time poster! Help with new scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ILovePlugsInMe

Long time lurker, first time poster! Help with new scenarios

Post by ILovePlugsInMe »

Hello all! Ive spent numerous hours scrolling through all of your wonderful sb ideas and homemade scenarios, but I find myself wanting something new and unique with the toys and tools I have. Im male and very much enjoy anal play included in my sb scenarios. I have been doing sb for some time so I am well aware of safety precautions and steps.

I have:
Handcuffs
Legcuffs
4 20' pieces of rope
2 10' pieces of rope
1.5 inch plug
1.7 inch plug
2.2 inch plug
8 inch dildo
Clothespins
Vibrating cock ring
2 belts (stretchy elastic ones)

I would love a nice chair bondage scenario or some kind of predicament bondage where I am forced to ride the dildo or take a very large plug inside of me to escape or get relief. I appreciate any help as I am a first timer for posting and want to enjoy some unique and punishing sb :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Long time lurker, first time poster! Help with new scena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Plugs. Thanks for signing up, your contributions will be enjoyed by everyone now, and future members. It looks like you might have the equipment for this one : https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... chair.html
Be careful with those handcuffs. They can overtighten, lose the keys, place out of reach, or face keyholes the wrong way.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Long time lurker, first time poster! Help with new scena

Post by kinbaku »

Roll a dice or use a dice program on the Internet: 1-2 is the 1.5 ", 3-4 is the 1.7" and 5-6 is the 2.2 " you should use.
Take plenty of lube. Undress completely, take your laptop to the bedroom and do everything Valentine says: https://mp3.pm/song/158017330/Isabella_ ... _Training/
You can also download it and put it on an MP3 player.
Repeat at your own discretion.