My latest high-tech captivity game: the no-escape room

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Gregovic

Re: My latest high-tech captivity game: the no-escape room

Post by Gregovic »

Very nice scenario you've got there. I'd love to experience somrthing like that sometime. Any chance of your estim device becoming a commercial product? Or open source? (Or can I get the designs if I ask really nicely? Pretty please? :oops: )
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What do you say, O? Let Greg have it to do a full scale test to see if it really does motivate Developers?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Gregovic wrote:Very nice scenario you've got there.
Thanks :) Over the years my automated scenarios have become more and more complex, to the point where the time needed to build all the necessary contraptions and software far exceeds the amount of time I'm actually playing. This is one of the reasons I'm (slowly!) working on a 'scenario specification language', that should greatly simplify constructing automated scenarios - especially for non-programmers.
I'd love to experience somrthing like that sometime. Any chance of your estim device becoming a commercial product? Or open source? (Or can I get the designs if I ask really nicely? Pretty please? :oops: )
Since it can do several things no commercial electrostimulation box does, and it took me years to develop, I'm seriously considering turning it into a product. However, if I don't, I will likely publish the circuit and code - as I did in 2016 with the 'Bullfrog' Arduino-controlled inflatable vibrating buttplug.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Onwrikbaar wrote:
Gregovic wrote:Very nice scenario you've got there.
Thanks :) Over the years my automated scenarios have become more and more complex, to the point where the time needed to build all the necessary contraptions and software far exceeds the amount of time I'm actually playing. This is one of the reasons I'm (slowly!) working on a 'scenario specification language', that should greatly simplify constructing automated scenarios - especially for non-programmers.
I'd love to experience somrthing like that sometime. Any chance of your estim device becoming a commercial product? Or open source? (Or can I get the designs if I ask really nicely? Pretty please? :oops: )
Since it can do several things no commercial electrostimulation box does, and it took me years to develop, I'm seriously considering turning it into a product. However, if I don't, I will likely publish the circuit and code - as I did in 2016 with the 'Bullfrog' Arduino-controlled inflatable vibrating buttplug.
Well, let me know if you need a guineau pig/beta tester. I volunteer as tribute :mrgreen:

And just to make it clear, I'd be willing to pay for the product. I've been considering some other ones (estim or erostek mainly, or possibly build my own MK312b) but none of them can easily be controlled in a way that yours seemingly can while still being easily portable.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Gregovic wrote:Well, let me know if you need a guineau pig/beta tester. I volunteer as tribute :mrgreen:
That is very kind :) If this is going to be a product, I will certainly need some brave souls to test it.
I've been considering some other ones (estim or erostek mainly, or possibly build my own MK312b) but none of them can easily be controlled in a way that yours seemingly can while still being easily portable.
Years ago I made a little gadget to allow me to control the ET-312B wirelessly from my phone (see it on YouTube), but that required some nontrivial electronics. And indeed, the 312 does not exactly fit in a pocket.

I have a dozen PCBs for my wearable device, so I can build some when I have more time - hopefully coming Winter. The firmware needs work too before I feel it's smooth and safe enough to have others use it.
Populating one of these by hand takes almost a day. There are components on the bottom side too.
Populating one of these by hand takes almost a day. There are components on the bottom side too.
Shannon SteelSlave

Onwrikbaar wrote: I have a dozen PCBs for my wearable device, so I can build some when I have more time - hopefully coming Winter. The firmware needs work too before I feel it's smooth and safe enough to have others use it.
May I suggest working that part in the Development Board, and posting the finished project here?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Onwrikbaar wrote: I have a dozen PCBs for my wearable device, so I can build some when I have more time - hopefully coming Winter. The firmware needs work too before I feel it's smooth and safe enough to have others use it.
May I suggest working that part in the Development Board, and posting the finished project here?
Yes, if I decide against making this a commercial endeavour, I'll share the design and firmware source. Do any of you understand C++?
What I intend to do in any case once the device (or its design) is available, is post a description of its Bluetooth API in the development forum, so people will be able to write their own interoperable control software for it. I would certainly be interested in seeing what scenarios others come up with :-)
tiskarna

Post by tiskarna »

Any progress with device?
I would like to test / buy even prototype / hardware part if software will be published - I hope You could make the device flexible (for different scenarios) to some point (?).
mtay69

Post by mtay69 »

tiskarna wrote:Any progress with device?
I would like to test / buy even prototype / hardware part if software will be published - I hope You could make the device flexible (for different scenarios) to some point (?).
Agreed, very interested in hearing about progress if any! Happy new year all.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, mtay
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome and happy, healthy new year mtay69.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Hello tiskarna,
tiskarna wrote:Any progress with device?
Some progress, yes. I'm now fully satisfied with the electronic design and the PCB. I have a suitable enclosure, but not designed a front panel yet.
And the firmware is far from finished - I expect to be doing several more months of programming. Development is going more slowly than I'd like, because I have my own company and little spare time.
Once the firmware is reasonably finished and stable, I intend to make a few prototypes available to interested parties, but I have no intention of publishing the code any time soon.
The device is more flexible than any other power box I'm aware of. In addition to a small set of built-in routines and of course "leash mode", it will be able to process a stream of "pulse train descriptors", meaning anyone can construct their own routines and patterns, or synchronise the box with other toys.

I hope this somewhat answers your question :)

Onwrikbaar
tiskarna

Post by tiskarna »

Fingers crossed ;) (just FYI)
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

I will be keeping my eyes on this! Im very interested! Amazing work!
OneAndOnlyOdin

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.