Spice up my Travel ! Self bondage ans crossdressing !

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Chloetrav47

Spice up my Travel ! Self bondage ans crossdressing !

Post by Chloetrav47 »

It says it all in the title! I'm going on holiday to Ireland in mid-August (please covid-19 not make any more of his own) and I'd like to spice up my trip a bit. I'm looking for visits, hike and rest are either ... Happy :gag: .

I've got this items:
Two long dresses, one knee-length dress.
a corset
garters and thigh-high tights set + one pair of thick pantyhose
Heels + ballerina
wig
handcuffs, posture collar, open mouth gag, timer padlock, breast clip, chastity cage and anal plug.

I search walking/outside or night scenario.
I can buy anothers items if necessary !
I will do many visits of monument and museum, hiking, and I sleep in AirBnB.
If you have any ideas for this trip, I'm in!

PS: If you are in Ireland, I'll be very happy to meet you !
PS2: I'll publish many pictures and videos here and in my fetlife account : ChloeTrav
Sissyry

Re: Spice up my Travel ! Self bondage ans crossdressing !

Post by Sissyry »

Idk anything about Ireland, so your gonna have to pick where you are gonna treat yourself to a nice walk. Once you do that the night of your scenerio your gonna lay what you are gonna wear on the bed. Now I hope you really don’t mind public cause it’s time to take a nice shower and get you dolled up. Your gonna insert your anal plug and put on your chastity device. Then your gonna put on your corset, garter and thigh high pantyhose. Next you can put on the shorter dress and your heels. Now it’s time for accessories, you should wear your posture collar and open mouth gag.

The handcuffs I ll let you decide maybe lock them in front of you so u can open ur hotel door and u have movement in front of you but your still restricted. So what’s left your timer padlock and your handcuff key. Find a spot to lock the keys with the padlock to. Set it for a few hours. Depending if you wanna extend the session longer when you get back. Also if you have 2 keys maybe put 1 in the your tights so it drops to wear ur foot is. So in case of a emergency you can get out of your handcuffs.

Have Fun :whip:

Ry
Chloetrav47

Re: Spice up my Travel ! Self bondage ans crossdressing !

Post by Chloetrav47 »

Sissyry wrote:Idk anything about Ireland, so your gonna have to pick where you are gonna treat yourself to a nice walk. Once you do that the night of your scenerio your gonna lay what you are gonna wear on the bed. Now I hope you really don’t mind public cause it’s time to take a nice shower and get you dolled up. Your gonna insert your anal plug and put on your chastity device. Then your gonna put on your corset, garter and thigh high pantyhose. Next you can put on the shorter dress and your heels. Now it’s time for accessories, you should wear your posture collar and open mouth gag.

The handcuffs I ll let you decide maybe lock them in front of you so u can open ur hotel door and u have movement in front of you but your still restricted. So what’s left your timer padlock and your handcuff key. Find a spot to lock the keys with the padlock to. Set it for a few hours. Depending if you wanna extend the session longer when you get back. Also if you have 2 keys maybe put 1 in the your tights so it drops to wear ur foot is. So in case of a emergency you can get out of your handcuffs.

Have Fun :whip:

Ry
Wow, this scenario aroused me ! I want to try that in my holidays ! Thanks. I'll post photo in another chan!

All scenario here will be done in my holidays ! Be creative !