I need something new

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
heavyrain

I need something new

Post by heavyrain »

Hi!

Next week I will have free evening and whole night at home and I would like to enjoy it with some long selfbondage session. I allways wanted to spent several hours in some kind of bondage (maybe over night), but it was never as good as I imagined. Maybe I need some new ideas and dares,-)

I really enjoy wearing nylon stuff - so it is must have. Also enjoy urinating when in selfbondage.

It could be fun to split the scenario in two by using two timelocks - first can release me from some realy unpleasant position and second still holding me bound for the rest of the session. Spliting one session even in more parts could be fun.

Stuff I have:

- lot of nylon pantyhose, nylon catsuits (closed feet, hands, head), nylon underwear
- women's underwear, bra
- latex pantyhose
- high heel shoes
- blindfold mask (over whole head)
- diapers
- chain (few meters)
- harness
- 2 timelocks, lot of padlocks
- handcuffs, legcuffs
- butt plug
- enema device (why not, but not sure?:-D)
- chastity device (it can hurt a lot after a few hours, not sure I want to wear it over night)
- mouth gag (also not sure I want to have it over night)

Thank you, if you can come up with something really challenging:))

___
I DON'T LIKE - public, needles or blood
love nylon!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I need something new

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Heavy Rain. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Heavy Rain. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Thank you! I'm sure I will.-)
love nylon!
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Are any of your padlocks combination? A very simple overnight release is a combination lock in a room that is too dark to see the lock until morning.

Do any of the locks have a hasp that is large enough to go around your scrotum, between your cock and balls?

Are your handcuffs steel, police style or leather?

Do you have a bathtub?

Do you have any wooden clothespins?

R. Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, HeavyRain.
Put on your nylon pantyhose and nylon underwear;
then your women’s underwear and bra;
your high heel shoes;
your harness and block it with a crotchrope from your chain and a padlock, the key of this padlock is in a thick ice block in the freezer;
then your hand- and legcuffs;
do one or two of the Need a selfbondage idea, open to many things, Kinkabu, 08 May 2020, 00:33;
wait until you already have to pee! (Otherwise do another one)

With your timelock (1 hour) block your legs on your office chair for the computer with rushing water music in the background.
Put on your blindfold mask and connect your handcuffs behind your back, the key of this is in another room.
When your legs come loose, hopefully after pissing, you can go blindfolded, in high heels and with your hands on your back looking for the key to your handcuffs. Now you can loosen your cuffs and take off your mask and go to the freezer to take out the ice block with the key of your crotch chain.
Only when that has melted can you get out of your wet nylon clothes.
Your handcuff backup key is outside in the mailbox or any other convenient place you can find blindfolded - only at the risk of everyone seeing you. I know you hate this, but this only makes you do it in extreme distress. :twisted: Hopefully there is no heavy rain that day. :)
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

rmcingle wrote:Are any of your padlocks combination? A very simple overnight release is a combination lock in a room that is too dark to see the lock until morning.

Do any of the locks have a hasp that is large enough to go around your scrotum, between your cock and balls?

Do you have a bathtub?

R. Mc.
- I have no combination padlocks, but with electronic timelocks I can set up release time for couple of hours.

- My locks are not big enough to do that, but I can make it with small piece of chain.

- Handcuffs are made of some pvc with steel parts.

- And yes, I have bathtub and clothespins!
love nylon!
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

rmcingle wrote:Are any of your padlocks combination? A very simple overnight release is a combination lock in a room that is too dark to see the lock until morning.

Do you have a bathtub?

R. Mc.
- I have no combination padlocks, but with electronic timelocks I can set up release time for couple of hours.

- My locks are not big enough to do that, but I can make it with small piece of chain.

- Handcuffs are made of some pvc with steel parts.

- And yes, I have bathtub and clothespins!
love nylon!
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, HeavyRain.
Put on your nylon pantyhose and nylon underwear;
then your women’s underwear and bra;
your high heel shoes;
your harness and block it with a crotchrope from your chain and a padlock, the key of this padlock is in a thick ice block in the freezer;
then your hand- and legcuffs;
do one or two of the Need a selfbondage idea, open to many things, Kinkabu, 08 May 2020, 00:33;
wait until you already have to pee! (Otherwise do another one)

With your timelock (1 hour) block your legs on your office chair for the computer with rushing water music in the background.
Put on your blindfold mask and connect your handcuffs behind your back, the key of this is in another room.
When your legs come loose, hopefully after pissing, you can go blindfolded, in high heels and with your hands on your back looking for the key to your handcuffs. Now you can loosen your cuffs and take off your mask and go to the freezer to take out the ice block with the key of your crotch chain.
Only when that has melted can you get out of your wet nylon clothes.
Your handcuff backup key is outside in the mailbox or any other convenient place you can find blindfolded - only at the risk of everyone seeing you. I know you hate this, but this only makes you do it in extreme distress. :twisted: Hopefully there is no heavy rain that day. :)
:twisted: Nice! Thank you! I dont want to mess my chair, maybe I will choose different position on the ground. But it's just a detail. I like the idea of walking blindfolded and trying to find the key.

I often put my backup keys in the basement of our apartment house, so I would have to go threre risking someone could see me. Once I did it and I was lucky:-D Very exciting walk three floors down :-D
love nylon!