My favourite scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tiedandgone

My favourite scenario

Post by tiedandgone »

This is my first contribution to the forum other than my introduction, and so sharing my favourite tie seemed like a good place to start. I have spent some of my most blissed-out moments in this bondage. Also, it has taken me long years to discover that the humble pound-shop cable tie provides me with the most secure wrist restraint yet in my solo play, and I do like to feel as fully tied up as possible.

I nearly always begin by tying a tight 8mm Karada body harness including tight crotch rope. Next I begin tying from the toes up, and the last application is my wrists, which of preference, I tie behind my back. With a long strand of 550 paracord, I affect a double column tie of my large toes, feet and lower ankles. I then double column tie my upper ankles together with thicker rope. A length of cord tied as a short loop, I attach to the central junction of the ankle bondage; this will be the escape tether that I will need when I want to begin to get free. A longer length of cord or thin rope I thread through the same or lower ankle tie mid-junction, which I will later use to affect a hogtie.

Next, I use a good length of 8mm rope to double column tie above and below knees together. I tie several wraps of thicker rope tightly around my waist and then usually at this point I apply a fairly tight knot gag made from slightly elastic polycotton. Next, I catch the longer length of cord or rope that is threaded through the ankle bondage, tuck the two free ends up, under and over the waist rope, draw my ankles upwards, thread the rope ends around the ankle bondage junction again, and tug “pulley style” to bring about as strict a hogtie as I would like, tying the ends of the cord off around the pulley rope close to the ankle bondage. I then pull a prepared multiple coil of thick rope over my head and encasing my upper arms and torso. Lengths of cord at the front and rear of this coil I then tie securely to the karada. The last stage is now my wrists, which I tie behind my back using a multiple coil of 8mm rope. I tie one end of a length of cord to the middle of a cable tie, and bunch up and secure the remainder. I then engage the cable tie a few ratchets and thread the wrist coil through it. Then I put my left wrist downwards through the coil, catch it behind my back, and put my right wrist upwards through the coil on the opposite side of the cable tie. I then turn my right wrist downwards, which causes a figure-of-eight in the coil. I grab the end of the cable tie, and ratchet it fully as hard as I can. The result is that my wrists are securely tied, and because the cable tie is ratcheted around the junction of the eight, it is impossible to gain any resistance or leverage whatsoever against the cable tie. At this moment, I am as securely tied up as I possibly could be, whilst also having an escape not too far away, but needing a little effort to achieve. For now, however, I relax completely into my bondage, let the ropes hold me, and I drift away happy and deeply contented!

When I am ready to get free, I catch hold of the bunched up cord that is attached to the cable tie cinching my wrists and unbunch it. Then, after a little wriggling and stretching, I catch hold of the short loop of cord that is around the junction of my ankle bondage, thread the free end of the cord unbunched from my wrist cinch through the ankle loop and pull the threaded end back towards my wrists, pulley-style. Hopefully I have left just enough give from my initial hogtie to allow this secondary hogtie to be pulled a bit more stringently. I then tie off the “pulley” wrist cord to the short ankle loop. Now, when I kick downwards with my legs, there should be enough slack on the original hogtie for the cinching cable tie to snap and my wrists are immediately free. Just in case I have not left enough give for this secondary hogtie, I always have a pair of EMT shears in reach, so that I could cut the original hogtie cord and then proceed with the escape as above.

I never rush my sessions, and can easily take a leisurely 30-45 minutes to apply this bondage. My personal rule is that I must stay tied for at least as long as the application takes, but if the mood is right, I can happily endure at the very least two hours in this tie.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My favourite scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That's a good hog tie. I have used that figure 8 wrist technique before, and always wondered if there was a way to lock it from simply being untwisted. I used to use it for bondage modeling that looked real. I suppose if I ran the cable tie to combine the 2 coils instead of just tightening the bunched up rope would do the trick. Definitely need those scissors then. For a delayed release, one could padlock the scissor handles together and freeze a key.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Maybe you can use also the "Cable tie cinch" in BoundAnna/Basics.
Very interesting use of the pulley-system. :worship:
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

kinbaku wrote:Maybe you can use also the "Cable tie cinch" in BoundAnna/Basics.
Very interesting use of the pulley-system. :worship:
Thank you. The cable tie cinch has certainly proved itself to be very effective, and the sound of that final "zip" picks up the pulse rate, as the tie is completed. It's also cost-effective, as occasional visits to the "pound shop" for a pack of cable ties is cheaper than replacing cord or rope that's been cut through :D
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That's a good hog tie. I have used that figure 8 wrist technique before, and always wondered if there was a way to lock it from simply being untwisted. I used to use it for bondage modeling that looked real. I suppose if I ran the cable tie to combine the 2 coils instead of just tightening the bunched up rope would do the trick. Definitely need those scissors then. For a delayed release, one could padlock the scissor handles together and freeze a key.
Thanks. I use the hogtie more often than not. It has for me a unique feeling of helplessness that I really miss when I don't use it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:I use the hogtie more often than not. It has for me a unique feeling of helplessness that I really miss when I don't use it.
And there are so many variations possible in this position. Almost a new variation for every day of the year. :drool:
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:I use the hogtie more often than not. It has for me a unique feeling of helplessness that I really miss when I don't use it.
And there are so many variations possible in this position. Almost a new variation for every day of the year. :drool:
Thanks kinbaku; :idea: this gives me a great idea for a challenging "tick list" entitled "365 hogtie variations". Maybe taking more than a year to achieve, but a fun quest none the less! :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I'm looking forward to it. Good luck. :hi:
sonik

Post by sonik »

I have not heard very well about the setting. I'm not good at English, sorry. but thank you very much for sharing. people have liked that is that it is a good setting. keep it up. :wink: :D