Online secretary

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Online secretary

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Now I understand what "lead by the nose" means. It just hit me.
I haven't traditionally needed a tow truck to steal a nose. I have a pocket full of them to this day.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
maxine the sissy2

Post by maxine the sissy2 »

Thanks for the ideas! I need to be kept very busy so please if you have more then one or a list then give it to me
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

maxine the sissy2 wrote:Thanks for the ideas! I need to be kept very busy so please if you have more then one or a list then give it to me
Hehehe Kinbaka, Shannon, and me I’m sure will keep you very busy. Which I’m gonna need both of your help

Maxine I’m trying lol, gonna need help adding to this.

First you need to dress in your sexiest secretary outfit. Then cuff ur ankles together with a hobble chain enough where you can walk in your heels. Wear your ring gag, because your gonna need it to keep your “boss” satisfied. Make sure you wear a butt plug of choice. Now idk how long you plan on being locked up for but at certain intervals you need to get up and suck on one for ur dildos.

Also I believe you said you don’t like public, I’m the same way. If you can idk with COVID going on but go shopping looking for items at like staples that you can use for you selfbondage scenerio like maybe some of these clips you can use on ur nipples or a padlock for locking ur cuffs.I’m always walking around Home Depot seeing what I can make use for my kink. Beware might get you excited before your scenerio
maxine the sissy2

Thank you! For the tastes yesterday I have 2 days left to complete and they will be done tomorrow, as for shopping is a bit hard however maybe it could be done online?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sissyry wrote:I’m always walking around Home Depot seeing what I can make use for my kink.
Today I went to the Gamma, a DIY store, and bought another 5 meters (16.4 feet) of chain for my padlocks.
New possibilities are opening up. :twisted:
It is as if a child is allowed to unwrap his birthday present. :D
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

kinbaku wrote:
Sissyry wrote:I’m always walking around Home Depot seeing what I can make use for my kink.
Today I went to the Gamma, a DIY store, and bought another 5 meters (16.4 feet) of chain for my padlocks.
New possibilities are opening up. :twisted:
It is as if a child is allowed to unwrap his birthday present. :D
Looks like someone is gonna be busy with there new chain.

@Maxine yea I understand if you can’t go to stores with what is going on. I’m actually waiting for 2 more packages to come from amazon. I don’t ship it to my house, I ship it to the amazon locker in my town so I get that naughty feeling when I pick it up. Tryin to figure out what things would enhance your scenerio. My new posture collar will be here before the weekend so I can be a good ballerina with a correct posture :whip: that could maybe work for you in the future
maxine the sissy2

I have now done all requested tasks! My story I was asked to write is now up on the fictional story’s forum, writing my password over and over again was very annoying to do.

I did struggle to make the mask I won’t lie, so I ordered one! A fabric full face hud that should be arriving soon

I hope that is acceptable
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

maxine the sissy2 wrote:I have now done all requested tasks! My story I was asked to write is now up on the fictional story’s forum, writing my password over and over again was very annoying to do.
I did struggle to make the mask I won’t lie, so I ordered one! A fabric full face hud that should be arriving soon
I hope that is acceptable
All right and good that you have already ordered a mask. :D
As a punishment for not making, no orgasm (no cumming, only edging) until the mask arrives and on the day it arrives you have to wear the mask for an hour. :whip:
I usually use the alarm on my mobile phone to notify me that the time is up.