New request for scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Henkie309

New request for scenario

Post by Henkie309 »

Hi all,

I've been looking on the site for years and found a few scenarios that i liked! Now i don't know what to do next...
Can someone help me with a scenario?
The items i got are:
Harness with ball gag
Ring gag
Penis gag
Nipple clamps
Penis vibrator
Lots of rope
Clothespins (and thin rope for a zipper)
Buttplugs different sizes
Leather wrist and Ankle cuffs

I hope someone has a great idea!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New request for scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Henkie. We'll figure something out. Or I might.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Henkie309 wrote:Hi all,

I've been looking on the site for years and found a few scenarios that i liked! Now i don't know what to do next...
Can someone help me with a scenario?
What are some scenarios you have liked, or what kind might you want? (Strict, predicament, ect)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Henkie309 wrote:Can someone help me with a scenario?
I'll give it a go.

Prepare your clothespin zipper, leaving approximately 3 to 4 feet of thin rope from the last clothespin at each end. Then use a 5 to 6ft length of rope and form a small hang mans noose (approx. 2 inch diameter loop) at one end. Then form a wrist coil of about 4 to 6 loops that you can only just slip your wrists into. You will be naked, put in a medium butt plug and us rope to make a tight waist and crotch harness to keep it in place. Take a long rope find the centre and place this at the back of your neck and pass the loose ends behind your back up to the rope at your neck up through the loop and then back around to the front of your chest above your nipples and tie off tightly, then wrap the remaining rope around your chest below your nipples and tie off tightly. Pass the end of the rope with the noose through the neck loop of your chest harness so that the noose and the loose end are hanging more or less level with your butt crack. Now tie your ankles together and kneel down, put on your harness ball gag and then your nipple clamps. Now kneel back on your heels, with your legs spread as far apart as you can with your ankles bound, pass one end of the loose ends through your ankle ropes and tie it to your crotch rope, so that the first clothespin is close enough to reach up to the inside of your thigh next to your crotch. Now put your clothes pins on to the alternate insides (a zig zag of thin rope) of your thighs. Take the loose length of rope and attach it to your nipple clamps tautly enough to tug gently on both your nipple and your thigh. At this point you can add your Penis vibrator if you want. Finally with one wrist through your wrist coil, take your arms behind you, thread the remaining coil through the noose loop and insert your free wrist, now pull down on the loose rope end as hard as you can and close the noose until your wrists are firmly trapped by the wrist coil. Tie (or at least tuck) the remaining loose rope to your crotch harness. Leave your release (EMS Scissors, wire snips, this is a very difficult wrist tie to get out of so have a human back up) on a surface at waist height so that to get to them you will have to stand up and pull the zipper off. Now that you are naked, helplessly bound and gagged, you can consider your predicament, lifting your butt from your ankles will start to pull the clothespins off, shuffling on your knees towards your release may delay the inevitable, but sooner or later you will have to straighten your legs and pull hard on the zipper and nipple clamps.

Have fun.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Henkie309

Post by Henkie309 »

Thanks for the amazing scenario! I really would like it but i forgot to tell that i got some knee problems and i can't bend them too much or sit on them. So i don't think this one is possible for me. I hope someone can make another scenario.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Do you enjoy a lot of nipple torture?

You listed some bondage gear, but nothing that would really provide a means of a timed release.
No locks? Do you have a place that could provide an overhead tie spot, such as an eyebolt in the ceiling or an exposed rafter in the garage?

You could use the ring gag as part of a release mechanism. Fasten the strap around something to anchor it in place. A common release mechanism is to through some ice cubes into a sturdy cloth/canvas bag. An old sock could work. Attach a rope to the top of the bag. Pass the rope through a steel ring (your ring gag in this case) and then secure the end of the rope to yourself. Lock your hands so that you can't reach the knot where you just tied the rope to yourself. Have the key just out of reach. Now you are locked until you can pull the bag through the steel ring, which won't happen until the ice melts.

My recommendation would be to tie the rope to your balls! This will make it very difficult for you to pull too hard! Add the ball gag so you can't bend and grab the rope in your teeth.

So here is what you should do, and it may take a few trials to get the lengths of rope correct. The idea is that you will want to be tied between two objects. Your hands will end up behind your back, tied to something a few feet away, where a key/knife/cutters is waiting. Arrange a short length of rope that has a small loop in the end which you can include with the lock/zip tie that will lock your wrists together. There should be an extra length of rope after the loop which you will need in order to pull the rope up to your wrists. Enough knots or adding a zip tie will prevent you from untying the knot that holds the loop, although even without that you might find untying the knot very problematic.

The rope that will connect to your balls, pass through the ring and tie to the bag of ice should be just long enough so that there will be very little slack in the ropes when they are both connected. You may want to have a third, very small rope that ties around your balls so you can arrange that separately. You will want to make sure that the knot won't tighten down on your balls. If you like this method, you may want to invest in a 'parachute harness' that will snap around your balls.

Have your wrist cuffs on. Lock then on by putting a zip tie through the buckle. Fill the bag with ice, route the rope through the ring. With the ropes ready, have the extra length of rope for the wrists in hand and tie the rope to the ice to your balls. Back up, pull the loop in the wrist rope to you. Zip tie through the D rings of your cuffs and the loop.

Now you are pretty much stuck until the ice melts.

As an added torment, add clothespins to your nipples and or balls. Add the 'zipper' cord, the line fastened near where the ice will be. The idea is that you won't be able to pull on the zipper cord while you are still held by the ice, but you must pull the clothespins off to reach the key/knife/cutter that will release you.

R. Mc.