scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mikeymch

scenario

Post by mikeymch »

Deleted
Last edited by mikeymch on 01 Jun 2020, 13:50, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Crossdress scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for posting to Bound Anna, Mikey.
Is this your first dare? 20 miles is a long way to become stranded from safety without transportation. People seeing you walking in only a swimsuit, vulnerable are likely to try to help you, or may just call to report seeing you, which may summon the kind of attention you may not want. Is it legal where you live to carry pepper spray in case of attack from bad humans or too curious wildlife?
I get it, though. A "no way out but the hard way" set up, with no backing out. I have seen stories here of people not commonly dressed, that will dive for cover to escape discovery when headlights come their way. It's not a bad idea you have, I just think you might want to think of other dangers besides embarrassment, and if possible, equip yourself to handle them.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
mikeymch

Scenario

Post by mikeymch »

Deleted
Last edited by mikeymch on 01 Jun 2020, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, just checking.
I'll put my thinker on to see how to spice this up.
What other toys do you have? Maybe hide something under that swim suit, discreet, or maybe not so much?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

My “trapped on the beach” scenario was one of my favourites. I posted it here. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9027
I was never sure how long the device would take to open and a bit nervous that it would not open at all. That was one of the best bits!
The actual lock device might be rather difficult to make if you are not kitted up to do that sort of thing. You might be able to use the chain through the trouser leg etc, and lock it with a timer lock. Just search for “timer lock”. They may not be entirely reliable, so perhaps use two, one looped into another. You may need to keep them out of the sun and dry of course. For an emergency release that you can use at any time, you could use an adaption of another favourite of mine. When you go to the beach, wear or take a reasonably expensive shirt or similar. Have two timer locks set to keep you on the beach for as long as you require, a piece of chain and a pair of scissors. When you get to the beach, undress down to your swimsuit, pass the chain down one sleeve of your shirt and lock it back onto itself with one of the timer locks. Now pass the other end of the chain through all your other clothes. Finally, pass the chain down the other sleeve of the shirt and lock it back in a loop with the other timer lock. You now have all your clothes threaded onto a chain with the ends joined by your shirt. Before you change your mind, press the buttons to lock the locks. There you are, on the beach with no clothes you can use until one of the timers runs out, or you cut your shirt in half. For something more secure than timer locks, perhaps use a kitchen safe and padlocks (put a beer in it for added frustration). Just a final thought. Make sure that looped back chain with the lock and the tatters of your shirt attached will actually pass back through all your clothes, especially your shoes if you include them.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

At the beach, have whatever you need to protect yourself from random things. Every 5 miles along the route, hide a box with more stuff you can use.

Like, you could start at the beach wearing 5" heels and box 1 has 4" heels and a shawl in case you get cold, box 2 has 3" heels and a blazer, box 3 has sneakers and a trenchcoat.

You can have more fun by having a vibrator of some sort and each box has fresh batteries to keep you entertained.