No clothes, in public

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SelfBound99

No clothes, in public

Post by SelfBound99 »

This is one I've been thinking about for a while and have finally done tonight. After all, it is quiet out there.

Get a simple men's shorts sewing pattern. Here's one: https://mellysews.com/draft-mens-shorts-pattern/

I used an old pillow case.

Cut the pattern and make the shorts using very small and few bits of tape, rather than sewing. Small and few because tape is surprisingly good.

Go for a long walk, wearing your new shorts. Before long they will start to fall apart, and there's nothing you can do about it. And once the tape comes unstuck it won't re-stick.

Enjoy getting back home :)

I added an unzipped top, which was only across my shoulders, and hand cuffs attached around my neck by a chain - keys at home.

I dare you.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: No clothes, in public

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Well, I guess now is a good time to try this, as long as you're wearing a mask and staying 6 feet from everyone else.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

Genital exposure, albeit supposedly accidental, as suggested by the OP, goes against the basic principle within the BDSM community of not deliberately involving the non-consenting public to your kink. This article gives more detail

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5949

you would also almost certainly run the risk of arrest for indecent exposure or whatever the action is called in your jurisdiction.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

lj wrote:Genital exposure, albeit supposedly accidental, as suggested by the OP, goes against the basic principle within the BDSM community of not deliberately involving the non-consenting public to your kink. This article gives more detail

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5949

you would also almost certainly run the risk of arrest for indecent exposure or whatever the action is called in your jurisdiction.
Sorry, I was just being funny, I thought everyone would see that. My bad. :(
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

I would suggest you join the WNBR community.
I like buttered scones for tea