Hello there and scenario request

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Dr_B

Hello there and scenario request

Post by Dr_B »

Hello there everyone,

After being a long time, sporadic visitor to the site, I finally took the plunge and signed-up. Firstly, a big thanks for setting-up this forum. For the longest time growing-up, I felt like I was the only person who had these desires and fantasies, when I found sites like this and others it helped a lot to know that there were lots of people out there who felt the same.

Having read through lots of the posts over the years, I have always been impressed with the supportive nature of the forum members, the knowledge of its participants (some of which is far beyond anything I have the technical skill to accomplish) and the concern for the safe practice of this little hobby. It is to these traits I appeal now.

It has been a long and arduous 7 weeks, beset with a number of personal trials but, this week I finally have some time and the inclination to engage in and hopefully enjoy some self bondage. With this in mind and for the first time in my life, I humbly request a scenario (or as many as you good forum members care to suggest), to help me to re-engage with my love for self bondage.

I will try and provide as many details as possible regarding clothing, restraints and toys. In terms of time restrained, I was thinking 1-3 hours (I am alone between 10-4), happy to role a dice or something similar to decide the time. I am a big fan of tease and denial (who isn't?!) and, over the years, have been trying (without success) to acheive the fabled prostate orgasm (any tips on this would be more than welcome!). I have also gotten quite into erotic hypnosis, I have been listening to some of kinkyshibby's soundgasm files, though so far I haven't found them anything other than relaxing. If anyone else has an interest and knows of any good ones to listen to, please do suggest some. I have noise cancelling headphones, so happy to include this. So, to the supplies..

Clothing: not a huge variety, but here it is: vintage satin lingerie (numerous pairs of panties), suspender belts, stockings, tights (pantyhose), pencil skirts in leather and satin, satin blouse, satin body, opera length satin gloves (though these make the tying very difficult), knee high lace-up leather boots, waspie corset, under-bust corset, overbust corset.

Restraints: Lots of rope (mixture of soft nylon and corse hemp), leather straps (3 longer ones i.e. will fit around body and arms, several medium length and a couple of shorter ones), leather wrist and ankle cuffs, 1ft spreader bar and a longer adjustable one, luggage straps, some tape though not a huge amount (gaffer tape and self adhesive medical bandage), blindfold, gwendoline hood, posture collar, rubber exercise bands x3.

Gags and gagging material: silk scarf, tape, bandanas and panties, single-strap ball gag (all ball gags are two inches), head harness ball gag, head harness ball gag with muzzle, inflatable butterfly gag with muzzle, leather strap gag (soft leather, with a sponge ball inside it).

Other bits and pieces: various carrbiners and clips, zip ties and 2 x ice locks one short and one long, I also have 2 x time release locks, though I am not confident with these yet and the cable for the lock is too short to secure wrists either together or apart). A wooden chair, no arm rests, thin back rest, horizontal struts behind the seat and the front/back legs. Bed, no bed frame, but I can run restraints from the bed legs, a comfortable leather office swivel chair with arm rests.

Toys: 2 prostate massagers (Lelo Hugo, Aneros Vice 2, which is a little bit bigger), wand vibrator and mains timer to plug it into, nipple clamps, bullet vibrator with remote.

I think that is everything. I will be happy to report on my exploits here. By all means ask me questions if need be and I look forward to meeting you.
Last edited by Dr_B on 28 Apr 2020, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hello there and scenario request

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Doc. On behalf of everyone, I thank you for your kind words. I will do my best do my part. I'll see what I can do for your scenario, if no one else grabs it. Remind me if I forget.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I hope you have no problem with Aneros Vibe 2 (see: https://www.ean-online.com/company-news ... ram-error/)
Create an MP3 with various erotic hypnosis, which you can listen to through your noise-canceling headphones.
Get ready for a spread eagle on your bed (with carabiners) and with your adjustable spreader bar. Put your blindfold and earphone nearby.
Roll 3 dices and multiply this number by 10 for the number of minutes in bondage.
Add 10 minutes to prepare and set the timer.
Use your ice locks or other system for backup.
Do not push the spread eagle too much so that you can still move easily; this allows the Aneros to stimulate your prostate in different places when you move.
Insert your Aneros Vibe 2 in.
Then for clothing: pantyhose tights, satin body and satin blouse for stimulating your nipples, leather wrist and ankle cuffs.
Put on your blindfold and headphones with the hypnosefiles.
Start the timer on and tie yourself.
Enjoy the quiet hypnosis and the wiggle of the aneros.

If you don't trust your timer, just put an alarm (mobile phone, alarm clock) when it's time to leave your bondage :shock: ... or just keep on enjoying it. :wink:
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Good afternoon everyone

Thank you Shannon SteelSlave and Kinbaku for your replies.

Kinbaku - I am intending to carry-out your scenario soon, work permitting, so thank you very much for that. I ran a little test session today with the smaller massager (Lelo Hugo), since it has been a long time since playing with these toys and I didn't want to jump straight to the bigger Aneros, after such a long break. The good news is, everything feels fine, so I am very much looking forward to trying the Aneros for the first time! I hope I have no problem with it as well, haven't tested it yet, though I am going to charge it today and play with the settings. I will hopefully report back on how the session goes before the end of the week.

To anyone reading these posts, please feel free to keep suggesting scenarios based on what I outlined in my original post. I am hoping to complete two or three full sessions a week and will of course report back on them here.

Stay safe and take care.
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

So, I had the time to carry-out Kinbaku’s suggested scenario yesterday, so here as promised is a report on what happened.

I visited an e-dice site and rolled 3 times: 3-2-3. According to Kinbaku’s scenario that meant 80 minutes from the moment I secured the last restraint. I dressed as suggested, inserting the Aneros Vice 2 beforehand, wearing a combination of: black satin vintage style panties with a mesh rear, a fairly good quality pair of 20 denier black tights, the black satin body that arrived in the post that day and a purple satin long sleeve blouse. Yes, it does appear that one of my fetishes is satin.

I set-up the restraints prior to getting dressed: the longer spreader bar was placed at the foot of the bed, extended so that my feet would be a little wider than my shoulders. I then looped rope around the legs at the foot of the bed, threaded this through either side of the spreader bar and bought the rope ends back down to the opposite legs to which they had started, wrapping them around and bringing them back to the centre, between the legs, and tied them off. The result was that the spreader bar was held, ready and waiting, centred at the foot of the bed.
I tied two separate ropes to the legs at the head of the bed, creating a loop at the end of each, to clip the wrist cuffs to.

I wrapped and secured good quality leather, wrist and ankle cuffs; I had wanted to use the burgundy cuffs I have for my wrists as well as my ankles however, they are specifically designed to be virtually impossible to get prying fingers to the connecting ring or strap, so I would not have been able to secure my hands if I had. I substituted them for the quite chunky leather cuffs I have, which do not have the same problem, though disappointingly they do not feel so tight when wearing them.

So, I set the laptop down on the bed, with a hypnosis file from Kinky Shibby’s Soundgasm page ready to play and had my headphones sitting next to it. The laptop would remain roughly in line with my waist for the duration, though at one point I did have the irrational fear develop that I had left my webcam on from a work meeting. The ramifications of this, even in my open-minded profession, would not have been good. I tied an ice lock (purpose made, yes, I am one of the idiots who spent money on one not trusting my own ingenuity to make a reliable one myself) to the waiting right hand rope.

Ready to go, I attached my ankles to the spreader bar with butterfly clips that come attached to the bar itself and shimmied up to the top of the bed. My legs were held apart, but not strictly, in keeping with Kinbaku’s suggestion to allow some wiggle room to better appreciate the massager. Next, I put the noise cancelling headphones on (unfortunately not wireless) and tied a leather Hot Bonds blindfold over my eyes. It is quite wide and has an additional thin piece of leather stitching, which falls under the nose when tied, making it a very efficient blindfold. In short, once it is drawn tight, no light gets through.

Reaching with my left hand, I used a carabiner to secure it to the pre-tied rope, before repeating the process with my right hand securing it to the ice lock (although this had a butterfly clip as it is easier to use with one hand as it is a little bit longer).

Once my wrists were secured, I realised very quickly that I had tied the ropes that would hold my wrists too loosely (the self-bondage practitioners second worst nightmare, sitting just behind tying them too tightly?), meaning that instead of being in a spread-eagled position, they were lying just below my chest. Balls! I considered repositioning them, but this would have meant completely untying myself and risk losing the ‘mood’ for bondage, so I decided against it. First disappointment.

The second disappointment was that for some reason, the Aneros was not feeling anywhere near as good as it had the previous night, when I did a short test run. Yes, there were moments of very pleasant sensations over the course of the next 80 minutes, but nothing prolonged or close to what I would consider orgasmic. Unfortunately, I found myself getting a bit bored, which is not an emotion conducive to arousal. I am pleased to say that I persisted though and completed the session, possibly because of the extra motivation of not wanting to report back to you good people that I had given up so, thanks for the incentive!

I am really pleased to have carried-out my first scene suggested here on the forum. Big thanks to Kinbaku for stepping in with the suggested scene! I should clarify that the timer mentioned in my original post is a programmable wall timer, with 20 programmable settings, which I bought to plug my wand vibrator into. It is not an alarm as suggested by Kinbaku’s scenario. In the scene I carried out, the hypnosis file I was listening to was around 73 minutes long, so once it was finished, I stayed for a little bit longer before releasing myself.

I am looking forward to trying-out some more of your suggestions, so please fire away, in the spirit of reciprocation I will be happy to report back after each one.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Next time with the Aneros try to contract your buttocks - just as you would when you want to stop pissing. This will pull the Aneros inside. I did this by alternately contracting and releasing 10 x briefly and then contracting and holding 10 counts before releasing. And keep repeating this until you get tired. Then just let go. The effort causes the muscles to contract automatically while you lie relaxed.
I have the same timer and used it to operate the vibrator that contacted my perineum with a crotch rope harness. The times were (the first time is just to make sure it is off at the start and that I have enough time to prepare. I make sure to set the start time so that the session in bound state starts at 0h00):
01 22h59 ON
01 23h00 OFF
02 00h05 ON
02 00h06 OFF
03 00h09 ON
03 00h10 OFF
04 00h14 ON
04 00h15 OFF
05 00h17 ON
05 00h18 OFF
06 00h20 ON
06 00h21 OFF
07 00h25 ON
07 00h27 OFF
08 00h32 ON
08 00h33 OFF
09 00h34 ON
09 00h38 OFF
10 00h39 ON
10 00h44 OFF
11 00h50 ON
11 00h51 OFF
12 00h55 ON
12 00h56 OFF
13 01h00 ON
13 01h01 OFF
14 01h05 ON
14 01h06 OFF
15 01h10 ON
15 01h11 OFF
16 01h14 ON
16 01h16 OFF
17 01h18 ON
17 01h20 OFF
18 01h24 ON
18 01h25 OFF
19 01h27 ON
19 01h28 OFF
20 01h29 ON
20 01h35 OFF
So when I need 15 minutes to get ready, I set the clock at 11:45 PM.
Strength of the vibrator and 20 OFF setting at will.
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Hi Kinbaku

Yeah, I was performing the contractions regularly through out the session with no real joy, I think it was just one of those times where things don't come together. For me, I need to be in the right head space for a prostate massage to be really enjoyable, even with a toy like the Vice. I just think on this occassion things did not 'click' as i would like, be that the bondage or my state of mind, it happens.

Thanks for the insight into the vibe programme. I don't think the Vice needs the addition of an external vibrator, it is very powerful and has two separate vibrators for internal and external stimulation! It is very good, I just need to adapt to it, as I have only used it twice so far.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yes, the sex mainly comes from your own thoughts.
Perhaps it was also too little time between taking the test and the actual session.
For comparison: the experience with electro stimulation is also higher, the longer since you have done it.

The times I have given are intended for another session with a wand vibrator. Possibly connected to the frenulum. :shock:
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Ah, ok, my apologies I misunderstood. In which case, I was planning on engaging in another session some time this week probably on Wednesday, so i will certainly make use of those timer settings. Thank you.

With that in mind, after the slight disappointment with the spread eagle, I was thinking of doing a fairly extensive chair tie. By extensive, I mean using lots of restraints, so if any one has any suggestions (see details at top of page) please do chime in.

Yes, perhaps you are right, a little desensitised after the close proximity of the sessions. I haven't used electro stimulation for a long time. I used to have a double pole (I think that is what you refer to it as) estim, which I liked and wanted to explore but could never quite acheive more than pleasant sensations with it. Are you supposed to be able to acheive more than that? Some of the estim rings that wrap around and insert into your urethra looked interesting, but I have tried a little bit of 'sounding' and unfortunately, I did not enjoy it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

No apologies needed, we are here to help each other. :D

When I use a chair, I make sure that my ankles are connected to the back (like a Frog Tie or like a Futomomo). This way I cannot close my legs and it is also impossible for my feet to find support on the ground.
Also look at: Magic Wand Rope Tutorial Hands-Free Chair Tie.

For the time being, I only use the double pole estim outside the body. I have bought something for use in the ass (Prostate), but do not dare to use it yet. :facepalm:
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

I prefer legs together ties (you can use more rope that way and it permits less wiggle room!) but, having looked at that wand tie tutorial, I think I will go with the frogtie! Thank you for the link. Love the simplicity of the tie and it just so happens that I have a spare 30ft length of hemp rope - it must be fate.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Dr_B wrote:I prefer legs together ties ...
If you prefer legs together ties, this is perhaps also a possibility:

https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products ... m-advanced
Look at the video under “Add to Cart”.
You can probably make it with the materials you have and an ice lock. :whip:
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Thanks again for the inspiration.

Rather annoyingly, it appears that my timer plug has timed its last plug. On plugging it in today to charge, the display steadfastly remained blank. I am going to leave it plugged in for a bit to see if it arises in the fashion of Frankestein's monster but, if not, I will have to order a new one and put the session on hold for a few days.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

You can have another session. Dress in a similar fashion with the highest heels you have. You can then attach yourself to a doorway or other high suspension point. You can either add the spread bar or tie your legs together. Gag and collar Is a must, ideally the bigger the better. Your release could be a key to the lock attached to a long string that will take time to pick up or set up an ice ring device that will allow the key to swing to you yet not fall to the floor, don’t want to get stuck. You can choose how you would like to entertain yourself. Let me know what you think of the idea.
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Hey JackWong25, thanks for getting involved in the thread.Your mentions of locks and keys is a bit unnerving to me, as I have a lack of trust in handcuffs, not to mention the dexterity of my fingers to manipulate a lock. I have probably read too many stories on Gromets Plaza where the self bondage has gone wrong as a result of them. As a fantasy, very sexy, but it would be terrifying in reality!