Hello there and scenario request

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
JackWong25

Re: Hello there and scenario request

Post by JackWong25 »

I am not a fan of handcuffs either but leather cuffs and locks are my standard. If you are worried of getting stuck you can leave the strap out of the buckle so even if they are locked together you can take the strap off. If you are feeling brave all you have to do is get a couple of the small travel locks and lock the strap to make the mind permanent until the key. I use lock and key in merely all my sessions and never had a problem(always have a backup). I find it safer than having to cut a rope and more comfortable than handcuffs. Just a suggestion.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Dr_B wrote:On plugging it in today to charge, the display steadfastly remained blank.
I've had the same thing going on. If it is the same timer, which I suspect, you can press the reset button with an unfolded paper clip. This will restore the factory settings and the timer will work.
TimerReset.jpg
TimerReset.jpg (5.43 KiB) Viewed 7383 times
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Cheers folks - the timer plug reannimated over night, so I was able to carry out the session I had planned with mixed success, a couple of days ago. Will post a report, when I get a moment, over the next weekend.
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

So, slightly later than expected, my report on last week’s session.

In preparation, I laid out all the materials I was going to need on the bed next to the chair I was going to tie myself to and got changed (inserting the Aneros prior to getting dressed). I wore a pair of vintage style purple satin panties, quite expensive 20 denier black tights, to which I added a pair of semi-sheer black stockings, which I attached to a 4 strap vintage style brown suspender belt (unfortunately I do not have matching!), followed by my black satin body. This was followed by a long sleeve purple satin blouse and a leather pencil skirt that finishes just above the knee. I also wore a black satin waspie corset, which I put on after I had tied my legs, so I could bend forward more easily to tie them. I also tied an ice lock to the centre back of the chair, with a pair of safety scissors secured within reach of my hands, for emergencies.

Dressed, supplies in position and hypnosis file queued-up on the laptop, I set about tying myself. I started with my ankles, using a long length of doubled-up hemp rope and wrapping about a third of the way up my calves, before cinching through the middle then leaving enough rope to tie either end to the chair legs. I then took a shorter length, threaded this through the footrest and wrapped it a couple of times through the ankle ropes, before tying it off. After which, I had very little movement in my ankles.

I then tied my legs above the knee and below the knees in the same way as the initial ankle rope: wrapping doubled-up rope and cinching through the middle between my legs. At this point, it was time to attempt to tie the wand vibrator in place, which was easier than expected: I lifted my skirt up past my thighs and looped a doubled rope where the head of the wand connects to the base, then wrapped the rope tightly about my thighs and tied it off. At this point, I also reached for the Aneros and switcher it on, initially on a low setting. I also used the excess from the rope binding above my knees, to stabilise the bottom of the wand. In principle, this worked well, but in practice and after some struggling, the wand had moved to far away from where it was needed (or perhaps the place it was needed had shifted). More on that shortly.

I pulled my skirt back down and then wrapped the corset about my midriff. I tightened it as best I could and it felt good, but not as tight as I would normally lace it, though this is never excessive as I like breathing!

I then applied my gag, something simple this time (which is very unusual for me, as I love gags, but personal circumstances have increased my anxiety levels of late and I didn’t want to freak out!), so I stuffed a bandana in my mouth and tied a knotted silk scarf between my teeth. Not the most effective gag in history, but it gave me something to bite down on and provide the sensation of being gagged, if not much more than that.

Then, with two separate long lengths of rope, I lashed my waist and chest to the chair back. This was tight but did not restrict my breathing. I then tied a single column tie about each wrist (it looks like this if you are not familiar with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z394fHYX-Sw), through which were going to be thread a zip tie through each, which I then would use to secure my wrists to the ice lock.

I put in my headphones, checked the timer on the wand, which was due to come on about 15 minutes after I finished tying (I had to adjust it a number of times whilst I was tying as tying can take sooooo long, particularly when you like to add a lot of restraints, as I do), I turned the Aneros up to full power on a constant ‘hum’ and started the hypnosis file (which rather ambitiously it turns out, ran for over an hour and half). I then pulled down my blindfold (elasticated strap) and went about securing my wrists. This was relatively easy, though I did for a moment think I had dropped one of the zip ties, which would essentially have been game over as I would have had to untie everything by my legs to be able to reach it.

As with the previous session I recounted here, I was not relaxed enough to fully enjoy the Aneros, which I think is primarily because of my state of mind at the moment anyway. When the wand switched on (with Kinbaku’s programme – thank you again), I had turned the power up to high and when combined with the situation I had put myself in, I had orgasmed within the first minute. This was not the plan of course. When the vibe kicked back on a few more times, I noticed it (or I) had slipped away from the desired position and it was now creating very little stimulation. At this point, somewhat annoyed with myself, I loosened the quick release cable tie on my left hand to try and adjust the relative positions. Unfortunately, this had limited success, and even after reattaching my wrist to the ice lock the immersion had been broken. Though I tried to soldier on for a bit longer, the frustration and disappointment after a lot of effort, got the better of me and I untied myself about 10 minutes later. All-in-all, I think I was fully tied-up for about 25 minutes.

Things I forgot to do:

Tie the rope above my knees to the chair seat as well.
Ensure the wand/the place the wand was needed, stayed where it was supposed to.
Tie my thighs to the chair seat as well.
Relax a bit more! This is a big problem for me in SB, instead of being able to enjoy it, I get a bit anxious and my head drops out of the place it needs to be.

I am planning to do another session this week. Probably Friday. So, looking for some new ideas folks if anyone has any? List of clothes and equipment in original post. A new program for the timer controlling the wand would be exciting as well! I was planning on seeing if I could incorporate the hummingbird attachment for the wand this time. So, any ideas for this also more than welcome.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for the story.

If you have 2 timers you can also link them together: plug the Timer A into the socket with ON at 22h59 and OFF at 1h30 and then the times of the 2nd timer + 1h30 (1h35 ON, 1h36 OFF, 1h39 ON, .. ., 3h05 OFF), set the Timer B, with the times as before, on Timer A and you will have more than 3 hours of fun. :mrgreen:
The intention is then that you set the vibrator to a position that you just do not come. :twisted:

To prevent the vibrator from going away, I put on a waist belt and connect the head of the vibrator with two ropes both in front of me and behind me. From the front directly to the hips and to the back on both sides of the scrotum, a knot at the place of the perineum, in the buttock seam and then at the back of the waist belt.
LiamW

Post by LiamW »

Dr_B wrote:Hello there everyone,

After being a long time, sporadic visitor to the site, I finally took the plunge and signed-up. Firstly, a big thanks for setting-up this forum. For the longest time growing-up, I felt like I was the only person who had these desires and fantasies, when I found sites like this and others it helped a lot to know that there were lots of people out there who felt the same.

Having read through lots of the posts over the years, I have always been impressed with the supportive nature of the forum members, the knowledge of its participants (some of which is far beyond anything I have the technical skill to accomplish) and the concern for the safe practice of this little hobby. It is to these traits I appeal now.

It has been a long and arduous 7 weeks, beset with a number of personal trials but, this week I finally have some time and the inclination to engage in and hopefully enjoy some self bondage. With this in mind and for the first time in my life, I humbly request a scenario (or as many as you good forum members care to suggest), to help me to re-engage with my love for self bondage.

I will try and provide as many details as possible regarding clothing, restraints and toys. In terms of time restrained, I was thinking 1-3 hours (I am alone between 10-4), happy to role a dice or something similar to decide the time. I am a big fan of tease and denial (who isn't?!) and, over the years, have been trying (without success) to acheive the fabled prostate orgasm (any tips on this would be more than welcome!). I have also gotten quite into erotic hypnosis, I have been listening to some of kinkyshibby's soundgasm files, though so far I haven't found them anything other than relaxing. If anyone else has an interest and knows of any good ones to listen to, please do suggest some. I have noise cancelling headphones, so happy to include this. So, to the supplies..

Clothing: not a huge variety, but here it is: vintage satin lingerie (numerous pairs of panties), suspender belts, stockings, tights (pantyhose), pencil skirts in leather and satin, satin blouse, satin body, opera length satin gloves (though these make the tying very difficult), knee high lace-up leather boots, waspie corset, under-bust corset, overbust corset.

Restraints: Lots of rope (mixture of soft nylon and corse hemp), leather straps (3 longer ones i.e. will fit around body and arms, several medium length and a couple of shorter ones), leather wrist and ankle cuffs, 1ft spreader bar and a longer adjustable one, luggage straps, some tape though not a huge amount (gaffer tape and self adhesive medical bandage), blindfold, gwendoline hood, posture collar, rubber exercise bands x3.

Gags and gagging material: silk scarf, tape, bandanas and panties, single-strap ball gag (all ball gags are two inches), head harness ball gag, head harness ball gag with muzzle, inflatable butterfly gag with muzzle, leather strap gag (soft leather, with a sponge ball inside it).

Other bits and pieces: various carrbiners and clips, zip ties and 2 x ice locks one short and one long, I also have 2 x time release locks, though I am not confident with these yet and the cable for the lock is too short to secure wrists either together or apart). A wooden chair, no arm rests, thin back rest, horizontal struts behind the seat and the front/back legs. Bed, no bed frame, but I can run restraints from the bed legs, a comfortable leather office swivel chair with arm rests.

Toys: 2 prostate massagers (Lelo Hugo, Aneros Vice 2, which is a little bit bigger), wand vibrator and mains timer to plug it into, nipple clamps, bullet vibrator with remote.

I think that is everything. I will be happy to report on my exploits here. By all means ask me questions if need be and I look forward to meeting you.
That's a good prep
This hole thread was helpful to me as I wanted to try out smth similar, thanks dude