HELPPP, I’m out of ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sissyslave - 003

HELPPP, I’m out of ideas

Post by Sissyslave - 003 »

Have lots available to me,:

Rope
Range of plugs
Dildo
Clamps
Cuffs - ankle & wrist
Spreader bar
Clothespins wooden & plastic
Zipper
Humbler
Clover clamps
Dog eating dish
Collar
Garden
Ice
Paddling pool, inflatable one

Im lost for ideas, have everything available, but request a scenario, have a whole garden that is private
Love nipple torture
Love messy humiliation

WILL SEND PROOF AND EVIDENCE With a report

Thanks
lj

Re: HELPPP, I’m out of ideas

Post by lj »

are the cuffs lockable?

do you have any chain ?

if so, here you go !

wrist and ankle cuffs locked on. Humbler fitted. Spreader bar between ankles. Chain to link each end of humbler to ends of spreader bar, spaced ankle to humbler no more than 40cm. Waist chain linked to wrist cuffs spaced no more than 30cm. Inflatable pool filled to 5cm. Dog bowl filled with tinned tomatoes or similar. Dog bowl in middle of pool. Key to wrist cuffs in dog bowl. Pool at end of garden, you start at other end.

By my reckoning, the only way you can make any progress is to support your body with your hands, whilst moving one foot at a time, limited to a short distance because of the humbler. To get the key you have to go face down into the dog bowl and use your mouth to find the key, or get very messy and wet, and use your hands, difficult as they are close to your waist.

You could add a butt plug, link clover clamps to the spreader bar and fit pegs anywhere you like. Pity you don't have a chastity device, because that could be linked to the spreader bar...

nearly forgot, you should be dressed in feminine clothes, whatever you have.
be a switch, double the fun :-)