padlocked scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lj

padlocked scenario

Post by lj »

The True Story "Padlocked" reminded me of an idea from long ago.

A Domme friend of mine got a large padlock for her sub, the lock shackle was the right size to trap his balls (no point in including the penis shaft as that is very flexible and variable in size and would allow escape) and she used that instead of a chastity device. The size and weight acted as a constant reminder of his status. In my case I have a stainless steel chastity device (Mature Metals JailBird) and that is totally inflexible, balls do NOT escape.

So if you have either of these (a metal NOT a plastic device, you can escape these or break them quite easily), you have a simple prison. A length of chain, a permanent anchor ( a water pipe, a stairway post etc) and a couple of padlocks. Strip naked, lock one end of the chain to the anchor, the other to your trapped balls.

The length of chain can be whatever you choose, just ensure you cannot reach any tools capable of cutting the chain, and that the keys are out of reach but will become available at the end of your imprisonment. You could also have basic food and drink within reach, and some form of toilet. Have an emergency key (in an open can of paint, oil or something that will make an awful, expensive mess) or a two-legged release at the end of a phone.

Simple and effective. As in the Padlocked story, you might get excited by the situation and cum - but then...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: padlocked scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Your quarantine game is better than mine.
I tried playing "Viking". I took 2 office chairs with wheels, and a spare 2 X 12 board. I put the board on the chairs and had to row myself around the house with a broom handle I fitted with a rubber tip. I could go anywhere I want, but could not touch the floor, as it was shark infested waters. Had to end the game at bedtime, as my boat was not comfortable or large to sleep on.
I don't know, add some chains or something, maybe it could be more fun. It might be called "Slave Ship". Maybe connecting that chain to one's genitals would create a predicament, if one were to try to step off the ship.
Nice game you have there, LJ. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: to step off the ship
That thar be walkin' the plank in ye olde pirate lingo.

Arr....

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: but could not touch the floor, as it was shark infested waters.
When you go sailing again, connect your ankle cuffs to the rear seat so that they cannot touch the ground. Once did this with an iron work support I used for pony play.