Very, very long crawl.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TicleMeEndless

Very, very long crawl.

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Key for open a key, for open a key... How much keys you can get? 5? 10? 20? That's not rational.
Today I bought a cargo strap ratchet. Type like that:

Moving handle left-right rotates a center. Center can be used for to stretch a belt or... for uwinding - depends from direction of winding of rope or belt. So, if here winded a rope with attached at end weight and keys, if this gear attached to celling, then i must move the handle to reach the keys. Once, twice, more... Well, attach two ropes to handle. Pull one - handle moves left. Pull another - handle moves right. Distance between ropes that hanging from celling is 9m in my case. I maked a test and got a result: 80 cycles loweres a key to floor. Next a little math: 9 m multiply to 2 (cycle includes moving forvard and return), multiply to 80 cycles and we takes... 1440 meters.
And next... ta-daa! Hogtie, with a ballgag, blindfold, may be locked hood, tight corset, tied knees, may be nipple clamps, buttplug, in short, everything that we love so much. I guess, it must sounds as hard challenge. :twisted:

May be if i will have good mood and time, i'll try it with my new red PVC corset dress at next weekend. So, that is not exactly, because i must work even at saturday :(
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Re: Very, very long crawl.

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:or... for uwinding - depends from direction of winding of rope or belt.
Can you explain how the unwinding works?
When I put the top belt in the groove of the bottom central ring, it always tightens it and after moving up and down 40 times (= 1m30) the strap is completely wound on the bottom central iron shaft.
Then the opening around that iron shaft is blocked by the coiled belt.
I used it all the time to tighten things, I didn't know it worked for unwinding too, and don't understand how it works. :oops:
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

As far as i know, it only can be used for tightning..
lj

Post by lj »

the ratchet allows rotation in only one direction. The strap can be wound in either direction of rotation, so it is possible to use the ratchet action to wind an empty reel (the usual direction, to apply tension on the strap to secure the goods), or unwind a full reel, though you would need a fairly heavy weight to guarantee the strap does actually unroll safely.

BUT to release the strap on a full reel, you have to operate the ratchet release mechanism, which is a two-handed operation.

On a safety note, these things really do apply a lot of force and the straps are very strong. Care needed !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

kinbaku wrote:Can you explain how the unwinding works?
look, usually when you moving handle, the belt is winding to spiral in one direction, e.g. clockwise. But here you need to wind a belt (or rope) conterclockwise manually. Then when you use a handle, belt will have a wrong direction of moving and it lead to unwinding. This ratchet have a two springed stoppers. You must fix stoppers at open position, e.g. with wire. Then center can rotate free. Insert a belt to center and rotate center manually in direction that opposite direction of ratchet (when you moves handle). Do it while belt (or rope) will not winded fully. Then attach keys with some weigh to free end of rope, release the stoppers and attach a ratchet to celling (may be with screws - mount must be reliable and not allow movement of the mechanism relative to the celling). Then you can use it as described in the scenario.
:!: Important: use belt or rope minimal 50cm longer than calculated for escape. If you will miss a point of escape, next moving of handle will lift a keys back to celling. This 50cm - is a buffer what pervent this error.
lj wrote:need a fairly heavy weight
Not so much. I just attached a wrench of 19(mm) to keys from handcuffs - it was 100-150g - just for keep some tension of rope. It was work perfectly. Or you talking about to shrink a springs of stoppers? But it doesn't need. In game stoppers must work as usual - it required for normal working of ratchet.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote: Insert a belt to center and rotate center manually in direction that opposite direction of ratchet (when you moves handle). Do it while belt (or rope) will not winded fully.
Thank you TicleMeEndless. Your picture has helped well. I tried it with my version of ratched and it works.
Only the coil gets blocked after 1.3 meters when I use the belt as on the left in your first picture (the coil becomes too thick).
Using a thin rope that can also move left and right around the center (like an electric coil) is an option.
So thank you, learned something new again.