Outdoor scenario, customisable

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sissyslave - 003

Outdoor scenario, customisable

Post by Sissyslave - 003 »

Hi, I am new to this website, I’m not sure if this is where I am supposed to be posting, but hey.

I live in the uk. I like on my home in a semi detached house with 2 bedrooms. Next to my house is a small stream, no more than 15 cars deep in water, I can access it from my garden which is private and long. The steam continues for around 500 meters, and ends in a public park that is around a 10 minute walk from my house. The stream Ian very private.

I am looking for some sort of scenario that Includes this.

Previously, I have attached 50 clothespins over my body, the used my hose pipe to push them off. I then went into the stream wiped my face with my scat, and placed two clover clamps on, I then ran the length of the stream and back then later down and orgasmed in the water

Does anyone have any ideas to build on this or any other scenarios I could try

I have :
Lots of rope
Lots of clothespins
Cloverclams
Cbt weights
Medium butt plug
Hose pipe
Ice
Anyting from the super market
Gunge
Food
Icy hot
Vibrator
SCAT
Piss
Manure (cow poop)
Chains

I LOVE PAIN AND GETTING MESSY

Thankyou!!
Sissyslave - 003

Re: Outdoor scenario, customisable

Sorry, the stream is 15 cm deep
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Sissy. I will look into this, that is, unless someone else wants to punish you. :wink:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Usage of your lots of ropes 8) and like a dog crawling through the water. With your ropes connect your wrists to each other at a distance of up to 20 cm and your knees to each other at a distance of 20 cm. Also the left wrist with the left knee at a distance of a maximum of 30 cm and analogously the right wrist with the right knee. Connect your clover clamps with closed empty plastic bottles (1.5 or 2 liters) and your cbt with a heavy weight that you must drag. Now cover the 500 meters crawling on your hands and knees (limited to small movements by the ropes on your hands and knees), dragging the cbt weight over the bottom of the water and the 2 floating bottles that constantly pull your clover clamps differently due to the movement of the water that you make yourself.

Maybe you can start with clothe-pins-zippers on you. Wait 10 minutes and pull away from the zippers as a start of your 500 meters.
Sissyslave - 003

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Sissy. I will look into this, that is, unless someone else wants to punish you. :wink:

Yess pleaseeee