Weight to be released

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
byourkink

Weight to be released

Post by byourkink »

Weight to be released
Weight to be released
In the attached photo there is a scenario I’m considering and trying to improve.

The idea is that the participant is tied in a kneeling position. Ankles are tied to thighs. A chest harness is tied with a loop at the back at point F. A rope goes from a wall anchor at point D and is locked to the loop F which holds the participant against the wall.

The key and a weight (such as a lock) are tied above the participants head at point A. The rope or line goes through pulleys (B) to a water bottle with a small hole drilled in it (C). The hole in the water bottle is drilled to different sizes depending on how quickly you want the water to drain out. Make sure the weight of the water is not too much for the nipple clamps to hold (optional). When enough water drips out the key will drop close enough for the participant to reach and unlock themselves.

The participant may attach nipple clamps (H) through a pulley and to a bucket that will catch the water that will drip out. Item (I) is a lock and or other weight that will help balance the weight of the empty bucket. Also, it may allow you to release yourself from the bucket if you want to set up a challenge where you have to crawl across the room after being released (plan for future scenario). As the timer drips towards release, the weight on your nipples will get progressively more painful.

Finally, once you are all hooked up, you lock your wrists to point (F) so that you can’t reach the nipple clamps or lay down easily. Additionally, the key can’t drop all the way to the ground so you’ll need to be upright to reach it when you’re ready for release. Now you wait patiently as the drip, drip, drip slowly adds weight to your nipples and you know that the pain is the only thing bringing you closer to release.
sonik

Re: Weight to be released

Post by sonik »

Very good byourkink scenario I liked it a lot. For me it is a problem about pulleys since my house is small and I do not have them. But otherwise I like it. I will try to think of an alternative to be able to start it on me. Thank you very much for your input.
byourkink

Post by byourkink »

I’m testing it out with zip ties to a closet bar. The bar (for clothes hangers) only has to hold enough weight for the water. And your poor nipples can’t handle as much as the closet bar can.

I forgot that the bottle will have to have a second vent hole to allow air in or the water tension will keep it from dripping out. My experiments show that these require very small holes or the timer is too fast to drain.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

byourkink wrote:Item (I) is a lock and or other weight that will help balance the weight of the empty bucket.
When you put a weight on (I) it will also pull on your nipples. A solution is to place a support beam parallel to (H) and (I) so that the weight only rolls down towards the nipples (H). Or placing a pulley (K) just to the left of (J) so that (H) (I) runs horizontally to the pulley (K) and just above the pulley (K) you connect the counterweight for the bucket.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Simply run a second cord from the bucket over the same pivot point, with a weight hanging straight down to compensate for the bucket weight.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

OrgasmAlley wrote:Simply run a second cord from the bucket over the same pivot point, with a weight hanging straight down to compensate for the bucket weight.
Why didn't I think about that. I am ashamed. :oops: