IDEA - cum transfer

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
colicker

IDEA - cum transfer

Post by colicker »

Hey guys,

I have always wanted to play with cum during scenario. More precisely, wanted to be forced to play with it. So I had an idea, but don't really know how to put it into reality.

The idea is that you collect cum beforehand in a container, and during the scenario, you need to transfer the cum from one container to another, in order to free yourself. And the only way to do that is with you mouth, since you would be tied :). So like lick it up from a plate and spit it into "something". And once you transfer it all, key would drop and you can be free.
Any suggestion how to put that into session?

Thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: IDEA - cum transfer

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna. Maybe try this scenario https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_suckandblow.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Nice idea, but you‘re running into the same
Problem of everyone of your predecessors.

You‘d need a lot of cum, and i mean really a lot.
Like at least something between 500-1500 ml to make
This scenario feasable, otherwise you could just supplement
The cum with spit.

Collecting & freezing such a large amount of,
IF YOUR OWN IS THE ONLY AVAIABLE SOURCE, will
Require quite some time.

Sorry to be a spoiler, but you could always break
Into a semenbank & steal what you need.
Added advantage: it‘s screened for deseases.

Have fun
[
occorics

Post by occorics »

ponylady has a point there... would substituting with fake cum be an option for you?

however, given you have enough cum available, i think it's doable.
here are a few thoughts:
- the containers should be fixed to a solid point
- i did a quick search and a common solution to measure liquid levels seems to be an ultrasonic sensor. They are pretty easy to use with an arduino
- i'd use a gag with a short tube and tie the hands on the back to make cheating more difficult
- another anti-cheat method might be to also measure the liquid level in the first container to make sure, it's emptied
- another option might be conductive stripes at the sides of the containers. Measuring the resistance will indicate the liquid level. I suppose that cum has a different conductivity than spit, so that could be another anti-cheat measure
- having the source container in the shape of a V and the target container the opposite will make measuring low resp. high liquid levels more precise.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
colicker

Post by colicker »

Appreciate the ideas guys. It just seems like a lot of work for the setup and quite “techy” as well.

I was thinking more simple like having to pick up a key from a small bowl with cum. So you would have to use your toung to pick it up, in order to free yourself. Doesnt necessarily have to be a transfer to another container.

Ideally you would cum first in there and them pick it up. The thickness and smell of refridgerated or frozen cum is not just it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

To quote from the scenario I mentioned before :https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_suckandblow.html,
You could try to use artificial cum as the liquid. Here's a recipe:
- Boil water.
- Add potato starch (approximately one heaped table spoon per litre) to a cup of cold water.
- Stir the cold water into the hot one and wait until it boils again.
- When the water has cooled down you can add some milk for the colour and some salt or whatever you (dis)like.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

I saw a story on literotica.com by the name of The Key Is In The Cum. The gist is that you use several similar looking keys, with only one being the key that will unlock you. Each key is in a separate bowl filled with cum. You have to lap up and swallow the Cum in order to get to the key in the bowl, not knowing if that key will free you. The bowls are placed at different locations throughout your home, so depending on how you are bound, you are forced to crawl to each bowl. It was a pretty good read, and the scenario seems like fun. Hope that helps.