The Honey Hog

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TicleMeEndless

The Honey Hog

Post by TicleMeEndless »

This scenario about self control and can give you punishment points.
Leave key for handcuffs on floor of another room. (Stand at thereshold and throw key behind. Don't looking!)
Insert and turn on vibrators, wear panties. Make the rope panties. Tape your legs together like a mermaid tail (yes, i dream of being a mermaid :oops: ). Wear corset - shrink it tight. Next you need a pelvis with honey or jam. Not much, 1cm layer enough. Set pelvis ahead the stool. Sit down to stool and sink your feets to honey. Now apply ballgag, blindfold yourself and lock handcuffs behind. Hard rate points given if cuffs chained to collar with a 30cm chain. Also, nipple clamps gives hard rate points too (but it changes scenario to painful type, are you really want this?). Now you can't walk because your feets smeared on honey. Crawl to another room and find a keys. Don't drop honey to floor! For that hold your legs in hogtie position.
After you found key, unlock handcuffs, remove ballgag and blindfold. Then lock handcuffs behind again and drop the key. Crawl and find honey drops. Remove all honey from floor with your tongue. You think, you completed? Return to key and unlock yourself. Go to bathroom wash your legs, remove all restrains (don't forget to leave keys and scissors into cupboard behind mirror) and get a shower. Then carefully inspect the floor. Every drop of honey - is a your punishment point. Count it and record. You must suffer later for missed honey.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
nelis123

Re: The Honey Hog

Post by nelis123 »

For some reason, i absolutely hate honey. (I dunno, just too sweet and sticky and stuff). I love the scenario for that :lol: :oops: will try to take it on some day
celine 13006

Post by celine 13006 »

Nice idéa.
Try a little bit of honey on the ballgag...
Very fun !!!
:whip:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

celine 13006 wrote: Try a little bit of honey on the ballgag...
Very fun !!!
:whip:
I've just given that a quick go - yes, very fun indeed :gag: