Sitting still selfbondage - looking for ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
gimslyp

Sitting still selfbondage - looking for ideas

Post by gimslyp »

Hi everyone. I’m looking for ideas to complete and improve the following self-bondage scenario.

The general idea is like this. I’m dressed up as a secretary and sit in a chair with my wrists bound either behind my back or to the arms on the chair using a time lock or time locks. My pencil skirt would hold my stockinged legs together but my ankles would be bound and attached to the chair so that my feet can’t reach the ground. Clover nipple clamps would be attached to my nipples and then a rope and pulley system would pull them forwards and upwards and a weight would ensure adequate pressure was constantly applied. Most important of all though would be a reservoir of cold/cool water above my head with a small frozen tube stopping the water coming out. This could be attached to a shower head above me, or to individual pipes that could deliver the cold water directly under my clothes. And finally electrodes would be on my genitals attached to a TENS until that is sound activated. Instead of being set to stimulate or pulse, the TENS unit would be set to constant current, and turned up pretty high (high enough that you wouldn't be able to trigger it voluntarily).

So basically I’d just have to sit still and silently, and wait to see if the small ice tube melts before the timer locks release me. I don’t need a gag because any cries for help (or yelps from cold water) would be punished by powerful electric shocks to my genitals.

How can I improve this? Any advice anyone please? Hw about adding a couple of bells to the nipple clamps that could activate the TENS unit if I’m not sitting still?
lj

Re: Sitting still selfbondage - looking for ideas

Post by lj »

How about a CD held between your teeth, the CD connected to a string passing over a pulley some way in front of you, the string holding a length of chain above a metal bucket or a metal tray. It is quite difficult to keep a tight grip on a CD (I tried ths out on sub, the CD was preventing a weight connected to her clover-clamped nipples from falling - it took several minutes...)

the clattering of the chain landing would set off the TENS

On the subject of the TENS, a word of caution, if the water lands on the contacts this may make a much better electrical connection and the result will be a much stronger shock (or it could divert the current and reduce the shock) so test this before the scenario. My experience of TENS is that they can be very variable in their effect, small changes in positioning, contacts and your body being quite significant.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

Fantastic idea! The heavier the chain, the more difficult to hold onto the CD, and the more severe the punishment! Could even somehow connect the chain to the nipple clamp weights. If the CD slips, the clamps bite harder, and the chain would rattle around in the bucket if I didn't keep still.

I used to put myself in a hogtie and leave the key under a cold running shower. I'd have to crawl through the cold water to be released. It was ok but once free, I could just turn the hot water on and the scene was over very quickly. (And it's a waste of water.)

Most of all I like the idea of not knowing if I will get the cold shower especially because I know that if I do, then I will just have to endure it (in silence and without squirming around trying to get free). I saw someone had created a device with a camera that would check if you were smiling or not, and it would zap you if you didn't smile. I'd love to try something like that too. It will be miserable enough having to endure maybe an hour of nipple clamps and a cold shower, so it would be good to ensure that I keep smiling all the way through the ordeal.

PS - I've learned my lessons on setting TENS too high in the past. It's good to know the unit well and know what maximum setting to use in advance.
sonik

Post by sonik »

I loved the ideas, I want to try it now. But a question what kind of TENS do you have? I don't have any and I would like to buy one. Where can I find one?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Here is a good starter TENS to try.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/8-Mode-Elect ... gLMR_D_BwE
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Here is a good starter TENS to try.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/8-Mode-Elect ... gLMR_D_BwE
Does that have a voice sensor?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

No, but has 8 different patterns, with selectable intensity and speed.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

Not sure where you are based but here's one :

https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/e-stim-syst ... 92565.html
sonik

Post by sonik »

Thank you very much, I will buy one to try it. I really liked your scenario.