[REQUEST] Predicament self bondage for 2 crossdressers

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
condabomb1

[REQUEST] Predicament self bondage for 2 crossdressers

Post by condabomb1 »

So I’ve been thinking of doing a self bondage session with a friend.

Basically what I’m thinking is we would need to help each other in order to get out.

But there should be uncomfortable or distasteful tasks to complete in order to get out.

My first idea was counterweights with keys attached. We’d have to drink fluid from a bottle via a tube to lower the weight and dripping the counterweights with the attached keys.

If anyone has ideas like this please let me know!

Thanks
JIMDINI

Re: [REQUEST] Predicament self bondage for 2 crossdressers

Post by JIMDINI »

How about hogties at either side of the room, hiding each others keys in your clothing so you have to search each other while bound.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

An alternative: From the Main Site, courtesy of Anna, a competitive game. https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... ndage.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Now that sounds right up my alley *pardon the
Pun*
How about clover clamps on your nipples,
With a twist of course.

How you dress & „secure“ yourself is left
To your imagination.
Make sure you have a pair of keys for everyone
Of you ladies set of restraints.

Now you need 2 pairs of cloverclamps on a
Chain. Place the keys to freedom for CD1 on chain 1,
For CD2 on chain 2.

You get my drift ?
Place clamps with keys for CD1 on left nipple of CD1
And right nipple for CD2. Viceversa for the
2nd pair.
Now, when you are finished with your setup,
The adventure starts.

It becomes a competition of whoever wants
Out 1st and whose nipple is able to „hold tight“ to
Their clamp to get the keys.

Of course, possible outcomes are:

One ends up with both sets of keys & takes
Advantage of the keyless victim.

Both get the wrong set of keys and have
To negotiate.

You get the general idea where this is headed.

And, as allways: if you incorporate this into
Your session a written report for thid board
Is appreciated.
[
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I had some raw ideas for two or three girls... But i think, here it must works too. All of that requires a not easy-to-make equipment.

1) "Cat and Princess". Locked room. At center on chair chained player 1 (The Princess. Pink latex catsuit.). Chair can't move. Player 1 can only rotate a head and talk. Player 2 (The Cat. Black latex catsuit with a corset.) too in room. He can have some restrains or being free, but inportant he must have be a locked blind hood - he just blind. Player 2 must solve series puzzles, find a key from room, open door, get keys from all restraints outside the room and free himself and player 1. Many puzzles requires eyes for solving. Player 1 must help player 2 to solve it. Room is in dark, only chair highlited by lamp on celling, having a small angle of light flow. Somewhere in room a flashlight. Player 2 must highlight puzzles for player 1. Hands of player 1 locked and can't hold a flashlight. P1's mouth caged and can't hold a flashlight too. Experiment with restrains for player 2 and different gags for all players - it will different a difficult level.

1.1) Add third player (Mouse? Minx? Varmint? :twisted: Dark gray, blue or purple latex catsuit with 4 tiny bells attached to wrists and ankles). He plays versus P1 and P2 and must not allow to open door. One wall of room have a stocks with a 5-min timer. P3 must follow rules: he starts in stocks and will be released by timer. He is free and have blinefold (he is not blind, he just have a that device in a hand). After release he must blind P1 and tickle long as he can. P2 must rescue P1 - remove blinefold, grab P3 and lock into stocks. P3 not allowed to resist or to attack P2, but he can run or hide for avoiding capture. If he captured by P1, he must allow to lock himself into stocks and must wait another 5 min. Here's good idea to add a puzzles requires continuous participation of P2 - puzzles locks P2 till solving (it can be solved being blind) or resets if remove hands. Then P3 must choice a moment for attack - stocks opens silent. And then if P2 stuck into puzzle, P1 will be tickled too long. So, that game can be played with general timer and bet for a wish.

2) "Cat and Princess 2: The Temple of Light" P1(The Princess. Pink latex catsuit.) locked into the room. He have a corset and high heel ballet boots - of corse locked and can't be removed. Ankles chained with short chain (30cm, less). Higher than head of P1 (when he stands) will go a laser rays with different colors. P1 have 2 little mirrors. He must direct lasers to light receivers for control the maze mechanizms. E.g. hold laser on reciever - door opens, laser removed - door closing. Different lasers colors and different recievers will have a different effect. E.g. red laser open one door, blue open another, green release the bridge, e.t.c. P2 (The Cat. Black latex catsuit with a corset.) is in maze, hogtied, gaged and blinefolded. He must crawl to room with P1. P1 can controls a maze, watch for P2 with cameras (big TV on wall) and give him tips with handsfree microfone. After P2 will conjoin with P1 (little door for that opens by some laser), P1 untie P2 and players must together press and hold 10 secs two buttons at different cornes - it opens exit for permanently, game completed. The catch is that it is very difficult to hold the laser long enough while standing at full height on chained ballet boots. Maybe with chain is too much hard? Anyway the tasks of both players are equally difficult, and they will have to sweat in order to free themselves. Hmm, it will be a good TV show))
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.