Untie the camel

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TicleMeEndless

Untie the camel

Post by TicleMeEndless »

"Untie the camel' - this is kazakh national fun. The bottom line is that womens with tied wrists behind must untie the leash of camel using only mouth and take that camel like a prize. Just look an picture by Nikolai Khludov:

This picture excited the public: peoples says this could not be into kazakh history. Then kazakh local historian and linguist Akhmet Baitursynov investigated this and concluded: picture really is a mistake. Womans didn't play topless. Womans did it totally nacked. :D

So, would you agree to participate in such a competition?

P.S. May be this story inspirate somebody for new experiances and scenerios. As for me, i already want to do this with a blindfold and girls underwear. And it is imperative that the crowd of onlookers laugh at me, cheesy joking and shout out advices. Ideally, add a girl who will stimul me with a whip because because I doing it so slow: the knot is cunning, unfamiliar and tightened very tight like a stone. Under general laughter, i surrendered and left in disgrace in order to try again in a few minutes, causing a new wave of ridicule. And again, this is very difficult, because the knot is already different and is still tightly tightened, and the eyes are blindfolded. And the girl strikes with a whip without pauses no longer sparing me even more, since this is not the first attempt and because this camel will be her if i fail. :twisted: But this time, I am determined to go all the way in spite of the pain from the whip, shame and tears.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Untie the camel

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'd do it for a Camaro. Put the keys in my mouth and see if I can unlock it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠