Bondage Black Jack

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Bondage Black Jack

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Back when I had a working version of BDSM Roulette, it would generate a "ticket" instructing me as to what and how to wear items. If I disagreed with something, I could gamble to make it less severe.
For this, I would play an online Black Jack game. There is a entrance fee, let's say for example, I have to insert a ball gag and lock it for 30 minutes before starting to play. Regardless of the outcome, I have to wear this gag for 30 minutes, and in the case where another gag is ordered, I would then replace this ball gag with the new one and start that timer as ordered.
Let's say for example, I have to wear 4 inch heels. I can play Black Jack until I am satisfied. If I win the 1st game, my new assignment is 3 inch heels. If I lost this game, I am now on 5 inch heels. If I win the game after, I can wear flats, If I lost, it's the 6 inchers.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Re: Bondage Black Jack

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Bet slaveness for win or loose slaveness. It reminds me a dice game from "Pirates of Caribian 2", where players bet a years of duty on Davy Jones ship.
So, blackjack requires two players. You must beat who or what for win? Only 21? 20 and more?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bondage Black Jack

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

play the ai computer
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠