Bondage in a latex catsuit

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
FunWithBondage

Bondage in a latex catsuit

Post by FunWithBondage »

Hello everyone

Just felt like sharing my current bondage-setup... :)

Currently wearing a latex catsuit, with the only zipper on my back, strict leather hood, large plug and leather cuffs/collar...
Have also locked a chain around my waist, for possible extra anchor point.
Hood and cuffs/collar is locked on, making sure i cant take off my suit. Feet is also locked together. Hands free for the moment.

I have made a session on emlalock for this, with different options on WoF, task failures will have me drink water.
And as i cant remove my suit until my session is over, i need to hold it. If i cant, then i will have to go inside it...
This is the first time im trying a challenge like this, so i hope i will get out in time.
Going well for the moment thankfully :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bondage in a latex catsuit

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have heard of some members taking a similar game outside. Maybe doing chores about town, having to drink water when an errand is not done on time or to satisfaction, allowed to return home at a specific time to unlock. You could skip the visible bondage and wear vanilla clothes over the cat suit.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
FunWithBondage

Post by FunWithBondage »

Must admit that i have been fantasizing about doing something like that at some point.
But have not built up my courage to take it out in public yet...
Would be very special to get out with the suit on under the clothes :oops:

All in good time i guess... :)
FunWithBondage

Post by FunWithBondage »

Was thinking about doing a new session this weekend, a little different from last one... Any ideas or thoughts to a different way to do it is welcome :)

I will get into a full cover latex catsuit (feet and hood, but without gloves) and chastity cage.
I plan on using a session on emlalock to give up key control. I have two lock-boxes. So i will take a picture of 4 combination-padlocks (two per lock-box).
I will lock the back-zipper up with a padlock, and lock my keys to the chastity cage and suit (plus one other padlock) in one lock-box.

Then i will lock on leather cuffs on wrist, ankles and a collar. The keys to this and the rest of my padlocks will be locked in the second lock-box.
I have lots of spare padlocks/chain after this, that can be used for additional bondage, but all the keys will be in the secondary lock-box.

How i will set up the session on emlalock i have not decided yet, but the reason i split up the keys is because i am thinking about doing a potential long session (up to 24h).
I can handle the suit for 24h, but depeing on bondage, i might need to be let out of that sooner. A potential KH can this way give me the combo to two of the padlocks, unlocking me from the bondage, but still have me trapped in the suit.
Or another way i thought of, is toi mix all 4 combo-locks, and have KH give me 2 combinations. Neither me or KH will know what i unlock, but if lucky, i get the ones to the bondage-keys. If i get the keys to the suit, i still cant remove it as it is locked on with the collar and leather cuffs on wrist/ankles...

I have also thought of settings on the wheel, that if i roll it certain amount of times, i need to extend session, or wear a plug X amount of time.
That is where the last padlock from the first lock-box comes in. If for example rolled a certain roll to many times or some punishment, i need to plug up, and lock the crotch-zipper to the cage for remainder of the session...

Dont think i want to start the session with 24h max at once, but rather have that as an punishment, needing to extend a certain amount of hours each time rolled or something like that (max 24h total)
Still thinking about how to do it, but wanted to air the ide and see if i get any suggestion or feedback :)