Break away selfbondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Madhatter84

Break away selfbondage

Post by Madhatter84 »

So, the idea is that you are bound by a length of chain or rope attached to something. Your means of escape is a certain distance from the attachment point. The full length of chain or rope would easily allow you to reach your escape, but in the middle of the length is a tied bend that shortens it. All you need to do to get free is break the tie to escape. When coming up with the idea I kind of imagine using a rope or string to tie links in a chain together. The main draw backs are that if the rope is too strong it will take you a while to break it, if it is too weak you will break too soon, and making sure you can't just get free without breaking it. This could be a useful way of using any cheap string, thread, rope, or tape you don't mind loosing. It might take some practice though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Break away selfbondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Madhatter84
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Why only break? What will prevent to untie the knot? Its first problem in this scenario. May be use some screw clamps for knot? Something like a used for steel ropes? Also, may be use a file and steel rope? Then it will be like a prisoner escape. And if it's will be a D10mm steel rope and nailfile, it will be so hard escape scenerio. Add a key on icelock. Ice melts, and key will be not avalible (key for the girl's dress and highheels may be or something shamy). If you late, you must walk to the street at 10km and find a secondary key. Start at 8:00 AM. Then if you late, wait all day or walk at daylight. May be add something that pervent normal pissing, like a latex catsuit without zippers, which you can't remove? This will make you seriously think about walking to the key during the day. :twisted:

I guess, for this scenario skipping tests of melting and sawing will add a hot pepper to game. You don't know, can you be in time or there no chances. :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Madhatter84

Post by Madhatter84 »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Why only break? What will prevent to untie the knot? Its first problem in this scenario. May be use some screw clamps for knot? Something like a used for steel ropes? Also, may be use a file and steel rope? Then it will be like a prisoner escape. And if it's will be a D10mm steel rope and nailfile, it will be so hard escape scenerio. Add a key on icelock. Ice melts, and key will be not avalible (key for the girl's dress and highheels may be or something shamy). If you late, you must walk to the street at 10km and find a secondary key. Start at 8:00 AM. Then if you late, wait all day or walk at daylight. May be add something that pervent normal pissing, like a latex catsuit without zippers, which you can't remove? This will make you seriously think about walking to the key during the day. :twisted:

I guess, for this scenario skipping tests of melting and sawing will add a hot pepper to game. You don't know, can you be in time or there no chances. :twisted:
The idea was to make a cheap way to add some difficulty to selfbondage without adding too much risk, or frustration. I thought about using icelocks, but they are just to frustrating for me. I know there are some problems with ways to get in that don't make it easy to get out. I am still in the testing phase and trying to find the best way to do it. I appreciate the the comments though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Madhatter84 wrote:I am still in the testing phase and trying to find the best way to do it. I appreciate the the comments though.
That is what we are here for. to help springboard ideas, and scan for safety consciousness. Glad to see are not afraid of some criticism.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠