Bondage Bingo

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Bondage Bingo

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Here is a game you can play yourself, or maybe make it a munch party game.
1st, you will need to list all of your equipment onto flash cards. Then make a 5X5 square grid bingo card. Randomly put the name of an equipment piece into each square. You will need chips to cover squares. Now you're ready to play! Draw a flash card and see if it is listed on your bingo card. If is is, cover the square with a chip. Then draw another flash card and check it against your bingo card. The game ends when you have covered 5 squares in a row in any direction. Now, look at your bingo card. See all of the covered squares? You must use all of those items in your scenario. If, in the case you have covered 2 items of similar use that can not be used at the same time (2 or more gags, 2 or more corsets, ect), then you must use the most strict item of that category. Have fun.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Re: Bondage Bingo

Post by JackWong25 »

That sounds like a really fun game. What about one for bondage scenario and time.
Shannon SteelSlave

JackWong25 wrote:That sounds like a really fun game. What about one for bondage scenario and time.
Help me create it.
If you like this, then you'll like what's coming soon.....Bondage Black Jack.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

I imagine it would be a similar format but instead of the bondage item it’s the time and scenario.
Shannon SteelSlave

OK, not sure if it could work as a scenario generator, but tell you what, just play a regular bingo game with numbers, until you get 5 in a row, but add up all the numbers you have covered, (even the ones not in the 5 in a row)and do that much time in minutes.
👠👠