The 11-11 challenge! (note, this is in 4 days, or next year)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

The 11-11 challenge! (note, this is in 4 days, or next year)

Post by KinkInSpace »

It is nearing 11-11. In China, this is some kind of holiday, and thus this is a day where many products are going in sale, especially at AliExpress. The days prior to 11-11 already give you discount and the ability to get coupons, but if you place the order on 11-11 itself, you get an even higher discount.

This is a perfect time for a shopping challenge.

Here is what you need to do.

Buy at least one item of each of the following categories and once the items arrive, do a session with them. The items that contain a * are optional. If you are not into that category or are unexperienced, you may skip it. If you are experienced with it, you are required to get an item. You may combine items if possible, so if you buy something that fits 2 categories, both categories are considered fulfilled. But you are of course allowed to get more items by that category, so you should be buying at least 5 items, unless as stated earlier, an item fits more than one category. Its not getting something Crotchless and you're done, no, you get all the mandatory categories checked.

The shoppinglist:
- Crotchless underwear (females will not have their pussies covered, males will have their penises go through)
- Nippleclamps. I am aware that not everyone is going to be into nipple clamps, but given the diversity of clamps, if you are not into clamps, then at least get one with a screw so you can control its tightness. I find that everyone must at least have used nippleclamps once and there are so many options. So this one is mandatory.
* - Something that does e-stim. Either an accessory for one of your estim boxes, a new powerbox that works with one of your accessories, or a combination.
- Something you can use to spank yourself. A flogger, a cane, a crop, etc... There are cheap ones out there that won't do much impact. It doesn't actually have to hurt if you're not into this. Because of this, this one is not optional.
- A sexy/bdsm style outfit that covers the torso, optionally more. This can be clothing, but can also be a harness of some sort, and it doesn't have to fully cover the torso, as long as the item requires a torso to be worn.
* - A gag. You know, something that shuts you up.
- Something that can be used to secure you to an object. Use your fantasy here, even if the end session won't actually be used to secure yourself to an object, it must at least somehow be possible to use this object in a way to secure you to something else.
* - A butt insert. Something that goes in your butt. Could be a buttplug, dildo, but even an enema douche would be possible. This one is optional because not everyone is into butt stuff.
* - Something else that does not fit the above descriptions. You get something for sexual games that is not listed above. This one is optional in case you either don't have enough money or you can't think of anything.

A last requirement is to post all items in this topic in one post that you bought with a link to the item. More items can be bought of course.

I could make the list longer, but I'm not going to because otherwise the bill will be bigger too. If for financial reasons you really can't get all required items, but want to participate in the challenge nevertheless, well I won't know it if you get only a few items, but please refrain from posting too.

Enjoy the shopping spree. And next year, you can revisit this challenge.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
nelis123

Re: The 11-11 challenge! (note, this is in 4 days, or next y

Post by nelis123 »

Whoops, read this a bit too late. Sounds like fun! If i remember, i will take this on this year

Ps. I actually almost completed this without knowing, as I buy loads of stuff on aliexpress