Cinder Stocks

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Cinder Stocks

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Saw this in a photo shoot, but added cuffs to replace the loose ropes.
cinder stocks.jpg
cinder stocks toe cuffs.jpg
cinder stocks toe cuffs POV.jpg
Kind of puts a modern twist on the old pillory idea. Maybe an alternative to the "cement shoes".
Anyway, feels good, cold, and hard to struggle against. Even with hands free, not going anywhere until properly released. Unless you use a hammer.
Could be a good way to set up bondage and focus on studying, or desk work.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
sonik

Re: Cinder Stocks

Post by sonik »

but with that you can't move, and if you move you will hurt yourself
Shannon SteelSlave

sonik wrote:but with that you can't move, and if you move you will hurt yourself
That's the idea. So grab a book and read, get your checkbook out and pay your bills, hold onto that laptop and do your shopping, or better yet, visit BoundAnna to post stories you may have dreamed up while stuck in the cinder block.
I intended it to be a time out, or a device to enforce focus on a necessary task.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I like the idea! :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i LOVE the idea Shan! now couple that with one above your head with your arms though it! BTW, im jealous you can use thumb cuffs on your toes, mine are to damn fat! :( anyone know of some XL thumb/toe cuffs? :lol:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

TNTBound wrote:BTW, im jealous you can use thumb cuffs on your toes, mine are to damn fat! :( anyone know of some XL thumb/toe cuffs? :lol:
Quick search didn't find them, but I'll let you know. You could DIY something from zip ties, like going around the toes not too tight, then use a 2nd zip tie to go between for that cuff effect. I just like the steel. I'll be looking out in the meantime, and get back as soon as I can find a set of large ones.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
motero922

Post by motero922 »

XL thumbcuffs.... I have the yuil m-05 thumbcuffs... they are for large toes.
Shannon SteelSlave

motero922 wrote:XL thumbcuffs.... I have the yuil m-05 thumbcuffs... they are for large toes.
Thanks, motero for telling us.
TNT, I have we have been helpful, and please tell us how it works out for you if you follow through. Or show us what you can do with your new toy.
Thanks to you both. Shan'
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
sonik

Post by sonik »

Now that I am thinking about it, I find this method attractive. mmmmm where can I get those cement blocks?
Shannon SteelSlave

You can find them at any lumber yard, hardware store, ect. I found this one in my garage. I pressure wahed it, dried it out, applied 1 coat of oil based sealer primer paint, then 2 thin coats of slate paint to make it a bit more civilized for indoor use. I am thinking of making another one for 2 reasons : 1, I like TNT's idea about the lying position locking ankles at one end, wrists at the other. Maybe even add a rope tied to the ceiling to hold my waist, not sure if that is completely safe, though. 2, If I have two of these, and a piece of wood of similar width, I can disguise them as a crude floor table shelf.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ks2az

Post by ks2az »

I bought two today.

I am not as flexible as I used to be, so the ankles have me straining, but do-able. The one for the arms won't work for me, my arms are too short and my head gets in the way. Going to try lying on my side with my arm in front of me
Shannon SteelSlave

We would love to hear how it works out. Bonus if you can photograph it.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... Maybe even add a rope tied to the ceiling to hold my waist, not sure if that is completely safe, though. ...
Use a crotch rope attached to the ceiling instead. If you get the length right, meaning that it's just a bit too uncomfortable if you just relaxed, you can have yourself a pretty interesting time between those blocks. :twisted:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Blacky wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... Maybe even add a rope tied to the ceiling to hold my waist, not sure if that is completely safe, though. ...
Use a crotch rope attached to the ceiling instead. If you get the length right, meaning that it's just a bit too uncomfortable if you just relaxed, you can have yourself a pretty interesting time between those blocks. :twisted:
I used to have the abs to out -"plank" everyone in my class, by far, but I wonder if I have gotten just a little doughy since starting my rebuild of my house.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘