Cinder Stocks

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Blacky

Re: Cinder Stocks

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Blacky wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... Maybe even add a rope tied to the ceiling to hold my waist, not sure if that is completely safe, though. ...
Use a crotch rope attached to the ceiling instead. If you get the length right, meaning that it's just a bit too uncomfortable if you just relaxed, you can have yourself a pretty interesting time between those blocks. :twisted:
I used to have the abs to out -"plank" everyone in my class, by far, but I wonder if I have gotten just a little doughy since starting my rebuild of my house.
With your hands and feet each tied together even maintaining your balance will become an issue after some time. And planking for more than a few minutes is probably next to impossible for most. Then there's always the option to add more time... :mrgreen:
Worst case: your abs might become perfectly trained. :wink:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Blacky wrote: With your hands and feet each tied together even maintaining your balance will become an issue after some time. And planking for more than a few minutes is probably next to impossible for most. Then there's always the option to add more time... :mrgreen:
Worst case: your abs might become perfectly trained. :wink:
That's what I meant. 2 birds, 1 stone. A challenge and training. (I know I have done it right when my Sensei says "All right Shannon, time to get up and stretch") Plus, I forgot to thank you in the first place. :facepalm: Being rude to one of the nicest and smartest members is a crime. I'll have to think really hard how I will make this up to you. Some kind of punishment.......I'll figure something out.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ks2az

Post by ks2az »

Yeah, I tried to do it today. I couldn't bend over enough to get to chain my ankle cuffs together. Thinking now to tie feet to a rope, hang it over the head board of the bed, then tie it off on my calves. Maybe.IDK