Couch bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kurse_on

Couch bondage

Post by kurse_on »

1. Sit in front of a couch and put your lower legs on the couch. Attach a chain or rope to your ankle cuffs and guide them under the couch to your back.
2. Take two rubber bands and attach the end to the ankles. Lead the chain crosswise to tit clamps. Attention: Before you attach the tits clamps to the rubber bands, string a ring over the bands and attach a vibrator to the ring.
3. Take 2 chains or ropes and attach them to your handcuffs, the other end of these chains will be attached to the end of the chain that leads from the ankles under the couch to your back.
4. Place a jar with the frozen key next to you.
5. Lastly, take a chain and lead it from one wrist behind your back to the other wrist. This chain prevents you from reaching the tit clamps with your hands.
6. Now you put on the tit clamps and lock the wrists.

Now you are sitting!
The lower legs lie on the couch The tits are not pulled long and the vibrator is suspended in the air.
You have permanently support yourself to stay seated !!! At some point you will not be able to do it anymore! You have to relieve yourself.
Either you lean on your forearms or you lay on your back to relax !! What happens then? When backing the rubber band pulls violently on the tit clamps. At the same time the vibrator slips against your pussy and stimulates the clitoris. He is only loosely on ... .but that is enough !!!!!!!!!
Long you can not make it in this position and you straighten up again ...... The game is starting again, until the ice melts and you finally get to the key.
Have fun LARA :P
d1.jpg
d1.jpg
c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
Attachments
d2.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Couch bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Looks fun, Kurse_On. Might I suggest that the key be on a string when released? It looks like it might be possible to knock that cup out of reach and require more drastic measures to escape.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Re: Couch bondage

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Easy to remove clamps and catch a vibrator. Scenario must be refactored. May be replace hand chains to handcuffs? But it will harder to sitting... :?:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.