one-bar prison

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lj

one-bar prison

Post by lj »

I happened upon a short video (as you do...) showing a pretty young lady wearing high heels (and nothing else) standing on a flat sheet of metal, with a vertical metal pole rising between her legs, ending with a metal dildo fully inserted into her vagina. There was no other bondage. Her heels meant she was already on tip-toe, so she simply couldn't get high enough to rise above the top of the dildo and release herself. Needless to say, jumping up was not really an option. So there she was. Stuck until someone released the telescopic vertical shaft.

Which got me thinking about a male version...

Those locked in a chastity device, particularly a steel one, have a simple anchor point. You could, of course, chain the CB to any convenient solid object, but I think the idea of a vertical pillar on a flat base in the middle of the room has a nice frustrating degree of exposure and an inability to reach any assistance, tools etc provided you can't move far enough to step on the real floor. There are many ways to make this simple rig. Release could be by using the well-tried ice - a chain held near the base in an ice-bag lock, the chain fed to the top of the pillar and locked onto the CB. This may not work if you are very flexible, or the anchor point is too low, as you might be able to bend down and reach the ice and speed its melting - you could use a key on a string, held away from you by some ice, releasing the key to swing towards you when it melts.

If your CB is anything like my JailBird, you am not going to try to pull away, but must wait, standing, until your release operates.

If you don't have a CB, you could get a suitable padlock - a Domme friend of mine gave her male sub a big padlock that would snap shut around his scrotum, with his testicles trapped below, so he couldn't escape.

I suppose you could add other items, clamps, handcuffs, collar, but I think simplicity is best. Just you, standing, unable to move away, for an hour or so. :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
sweh

Re: one-bar prison

Post by sweh »

A fun variation of this that I've seen is a "stock" like device but for the cock and balls. If you're in a cage then you definitely won't be able to pull out of the hole :-)

One thing to be very careful of, here, is the risk of falling over. That can cause a lot of damage!! That's why I prefer to chain my cage with enough slack that I can fall down. It might hurt but it's survivable.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

So to lock your self to the one-bar you could just use something like BRINKS 172-40061 40mm Laminated Steel Padlock with Adjustable Shackle https://www.amazon.com/Keeper-172-40061 ... 00FQ57JA8/

You could have a loop on the top of the one-bar and that the shackle would go threw and the lock would be on top of your shaft. This give you easy access once you have the key, and also with it being adjustable you do not have to worry about finding the right size.

Also you could add one of the metal ass lock devices https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 97877.html and as you moved around on the one-bar it would make everything move as well.

Just some extra ideas.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I have encountered similar (or maybe the same) videos. The idea is delightfully evil in it's simplicity. To be honest the idea of a male version made me think of basically the same thing, just with a slightly angled top, to make use of the back door. There is something about the whole, you're not actually locked, you theoretically could just step off, that just adds to the whole "je ne c'est quoi" of the device.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
lj

Post by lj »

thatthat21 wrote:So to lock your self to the one-bar you could just use something like BRINKS 172-40061 40mm Laminated Steel Padlock with Adjustable Shackle https://www.amazon.com/Keeper-172-40061 ... 00FQ57JA8/

You could have a loop on the top of the one-bar and that the shackle would go threw and the lock would be on top of your shaft.
good option for a lock. The only observation I would make is not to include the shaft in the lock. The penis is a very variable and flexible beast and if included in the locked area will inevitably shrink and perhaps release the less variable testicles!

and yes, I know they also are to some extent flexible as one of mine made its escape from my JailBird until I modified the gap - and the pain level would deter me from ever trying to escape by that route again :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)