Self bondage with electro fun:

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kurse_on

Self bondage with electro fun:

Post by kurse_on »

1.Take a 1-pin electric cable, attach a rubber band to one end and fix the rubber band to a ceiling eyelet. The other end is also attached to the ceiling with a rubber band and finally connected to the electro-pulse device (1. Pole). In the middle you remove the insulation of the cable on a length of about 1m.
2.The cable is hanging about 1m above the ground. Check the tension of the cable when you step in the middle, it has to be pushed down to the ground.

3. Fix a butt plug suitable for electrostimulation and also lead the cable to the electro-impulse device. (This is the 2nd pole. Keep it long enough)
4. Attach a rubber band to the ceiling, at the end you connect the rubber band with 2 tit clamps
5. Now turn on the electric sex kit and select a pulse or a suitable program with a suitable level. Nothing will happen until your body comes into contact with the stripped area of the cable, only then the contact will be closed and the electric sex kit will work !!!
6. Place the key to open the handcuffs in the middle of the floor
7. Stand at the beginning, over the electric cable, it is now between your legs and pushes into your genitals! Now you tie the thighs together slightly. Then you fix the nipples. Finally you take the cuffs fixing them at your wrists behind the back.
If you want to free yourself, you must pick up the key from the middle of the ground. You have to go forward !!!! When you get to the stripped area, the electrical current runs from the ass (butt plug) over the wire to your genitals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH !!
Unfortunately you have to crouch down to get the key and the wire presses itself further into your pussy or genitals ... .and the electro-impulses seem to be stronger. If you crouch down, you also must stretch the rubber band and your nipples are heavily used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun Lara
w1aa.jpg
w2b.jpg
w1b.jpg
w2c.jpg
w2a.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self bondage with electro fun:

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Nice scenario. One question. What is the motivation to not go for the key right away? Maybe freeze the key, or offer some tasks to push the limits of the "fence"?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kurse_on

Post by kurse_on »

Of course you can go straight to the key, but this triggers immediately the e-stim and the nipples are pulled long.
The question is how long does it take to open the lock and how long can you keep the pain out?
If it becomes to strong you will stand up again .
The key is of course anchored to the floor with a short strap. :P
schulz

Post by schulz »

Very nice scenario, i would also add a timed component for example there could be two Electro "areas" on the rubber/wire band with a two channel tens device the first area where you stand and wait until the ice melts of the keys is softer and the second where you have to move when freeing yourself could be on a hard level punishing you when getting the key
kurse_on

Post by kurse_on »

Good idea :P :P :P :P :P