What would you like to see in a selfbondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sissyry

What would you like to see in a selfbondage scenario

Post by Sissyry »

Hi everyone, I’m a 29 year old male, looking to make some of your selfbondage scenarios real. I’m open to buy new toys, clothes, or items you guys and gals desire to make your fantasy scenario come true. I’m pretty much open to try anything that doesn’t include outdoor exposure. I’m been doing selfbondage for a while now and just recently got into chastity. Also if anyone needs help with a scenario, feel free to comment or pm me. I don’t wanna be selfish now.

I am new to uploading pics and plan on maybe getting a webcam. That way I can post videos on a website of some of your requests. I really love high heels, leggings, dressing up, and lots of padlocks (all my restrains and heel cuffs are locking :lol: ). I have vacation time still so maybe I ll even take a week off to do some of your requests.

I do like a challenge, but wanna keep things safe so that’s why I’m interested in all of your inputs before I make a silly mistake I ll regret. One of the things i was thinking of incorporating into self bondage was once I’m free from the predicament still be in chastity but you chose either a 3,4, or 5 digit combo lock. I would not know the combination and have to input all possible numbers until I’m free which could be a 1 hour or possibly a few days :whip:. I read on a website to put some Vaseline on the numbers so I can’t cheat and try to pick it. Here’s so stuff I have so far, I ll get whatever else you think I need... :whip:

Toys and Gears

Anal hook
Locking wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs
Lots of padlocks and combo locks
High heel cuffs
Open lips mouth gag
Penis gag
Hood with blindfold
Enema kit
Butt plug
Chasity device
Ice locks ranging from 2-6 hours
Dog crate

Clothing

Assorted high heels
A couple pair of Leggings
Ballet costume
Maid costume
Thongs

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to hear what you “desire” in a selfbondage scenario
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What would you like to see in a selfbondage scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I might be able to help. I'll have to put my thinker on for this, shouldn't be too hard with all that gear, and love the willingness to buy what I ask for.
Let me know if you need any help uploading those pictures. I've helped out others. It is basically just using photoshop to shrink them down, clip, or lower the quality to meet our file size restrictions.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I might be able to help. I'll have to put my thinker on for this, shouldn't be too hard with all that gear, and love the willingness to buy what I ask for.
Let me know if you need any help uploading those pictures. I've helped out others. It is basically just using photoshop to shrink them down, clip, or lower the quality to meet our file size restrictions.
Thank you Shannon,

I can’t wait to hear what you have in mind. Its fun shopping for new outfits or toys. If someone is willing to take time and think of a scenario for me, I m willing to get whatever else they want to complete it. I think I’m gonna make a account for photobucket to upload pics.
Shannon SteelSlave

Freeze a key on the ceiling. Spread 1232 thumbtacks around a 36 inch circle. Cuff your ankles. Kneel into 90 degrees. Lock a chain to your ankles. Put that chain through a 24 inch pipe. Hand cuff your hands behind your back and connect them to the chain. Just try and avoid the water drips in your forced missionary position. Afraid of tacks? Don't fall, and you won't have to worry. But recommend a good gag in case you do! :rofl:
If you don't have all the items, like pipe or thumb tacks, try going to the hardware store and buying them all in one place and not telling the cashier what they are for. And you can't buy other stuff to try to cover it up. If she asks, you have to tell her EVERYTHING. Dare!
Here's a quick post I did on uploading pics to the site:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12244#p88161
For your cam shows, here is a place you can post invites to them:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1727&start=30
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Freeze a key on the ceiling. Spread 1232 thumbtacks around a 36 inch circle. Cuff your ankles. Kneel into 90 degrees. Lock a chain to your ankles. Put that chain through a 24 inch pipe. Hand cuff your hands behind your back and connect them to the chain. Just try and avoid the water drips in your forced missionary position. Afraid of tacks? Don't fall, and you won't have to worry. But recommend a good gag in case you do! :rofl:
If you don't have all the items, like pipe or thumb tacks, try going to the hardware store and buying them all in one place and not telling the cashier what they are for. And you can't buy other stuff to try to cover it up. If she asks, you have to tell her EVERYTHING. Dare!
Here's a quick post I did on uploading pics to the site:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12244#p88161
For your cam shows, here is a place you can post invites to them:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1727&start=30
Omg Shannon I love the idea, I will stop at the hardware store in the morning to get the thumb tacks and the 24 in pipe.
Shannon SteelSlave

Do you have chains? I recommend buying a long length to custom make your own length, and a bolt cutters to cut them to size, and also serve as a safety release. Yeah, add that to the list and try not to buy any "decoy" items, and see if you can avoid drawing attention.
👠👠
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do you have chains? I recommend buying a long length to custom make your own length, and a bolt cutters to cut them to size, and also serve as a safety release. Yeah, add that to the list and try not to buy any "decoy" items, and see if you can avoid drawing attention.
How thick should the pipe and chain be? I ll post a picture of the receipt if you would like to see some proof of no decoy items.
Shannon SteelSlave

The chain should be not too heavy to weight you down, but thick enough to not snap apart. I think 3/8" to 1/2" should do, but use good judgement. The pipe is essentially being used as a spreader, so it can be plastic, as long as the aforementioned chain can go through it.
Since you're a guy, I will give bonus points if you get a receipt from a female cashier. The Home Depot lists the cashier's name on receipts.
👠👠
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The chain should be not too heavy to weight you down, but thick enough to not snap apart. I think 3/8" to 1/2" should do, but use good judgement. The pipe is essentially being used as a spreader, so it can be plastic, as long as the aforementioned chain can go through it.
Since you're a guy, I will give bonus points if you get a receipt from a female cashier. The Home Depot lists the cashier's name on receipts.
Ok so I’m going to Home Depot tomorrow, I’m getting 6-7 boxes of thumbtacks they come 200 a box, a 24 in steel pipe, I ll go 1/2 chain and cutters. I ll make sure I get a female cashier :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Sissyry wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The chain should be not too heavy to weight you down, but thick enough to not snap apart. I think 3/8" to 1/2" should do, but use good judgement. The pipe is essentially being used as a spreader, so it can be plastic, as long as the aforementioned chain can go through it.
Ok so I’m going to Home Depot tomorrow, I’m getting 6-7 boxes of thumbtacks they come 200 a box, a 24 in steel pipe, I ll go 1/2 chain and cutters. I ll make sure I get a female cashier :D
On second thought, let's cancel the part about the receipt and seeking a female cashier, and telling them anything. I should know better than to involve civilians in our cruel games. But all bets are still on for the main scenario. :)
👠👠
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

Ok I wasn’t gonna really say what it was for, if she asked a friend has a project she wants me to do. I found this chain it’s 3/8 precut and pretty strong. Just had a hard time finding something to make the tube for the spreader I found round steel tubing in the hardware center but I saw mostly 36in. I didn’t buy anything, I’m gonna go back to the store tomm if I can find something for the bar. Also saw some nice master lock boxes to hid my keys for my chastity device I was thinking of buying.
Attachments
867AA7DA-C708-476E-8E5B-5AB5040EA97F.jpeg
867AA7DA-C708-476E-8E5B-5AB5040EA97F.jpeg (33.86 KiB) Viewed 5281 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Sissyry wrote:Ok I wasn’t gonna really say what it was for, if she asked a friend has a project she wants me to do.
Yeah, things can get out of hand at times when daring each other. It took me a little while to think better of it myself.
I would just use 1 inch electrical plastic pipe. It's the gray stuff that can be cut easily with a saw. Even plumbing PVC should work, as long as the diameter isn't ridiculous. Might take a little longer to cut due to its thickness and density.
👠👠
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Sissyry wrote:Ok I wasn’t gonna really say what it was for, if she asked a friend has a project she wants me to do.
Yeah, things can get out of hand at times when daring each other. It took me a little while to think better of it myself.
I would just use 1 inch electrical plastic pipe. It's the gray stuff that can be cut easily with a saw. Even plumbing PVC should work, as long as the diameter isn't ridiculous. Might take a little longer to cut due to its thickness and density.
Ok I ll let you know when I have everything and complete the session, thanks again Shannon
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

It’s been a while and I think I need to be punished. Everyday I’m watching selfbondage videos, reading stories, and even tried getting my sexy but vanilla best friend to help me come up with a punishment for me. She teases me by showing me her thong, heels and corset collection. She told me to come here and ask the experts for help.

Looking to do something restrained to my bed. I ll wear whatever you request I’m a 30 year old male into crossdressing. I have a list of what I own on the first post. I build a spreader bar (thanks to Shannon) and built a timer for a electromagnet or a lamp timer. I like enema play but I also like being restrained for a long time. I know I can’t have both, so I ll let you chose. Max duration is 6-8 hours I ve done at max. I wanna be punished so please give me what you got. I got lots of padlocks, gags, you name is I probably got it.if I see you need help with a scenerio I ll help you in return. I have a real devish side to me. Like the tv show lucifer “what do you desire”

Ry
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sissyry wrote:... I like enema play but I also like being restrained for a long time...
Put on your ballet costume and a suitable pair of high heels.
Then prepare your Enema kit with ice so that it only becomes active after 3 hours (for example, a clothing pin on the pinched pipe of the enema that is pulled away after melting a thick ice block).
Place protective material against the moisture of the enema on your bed and lay in spread eagle on your stomach. Feet (with spreader bar) and a hand securely fastened to the corners of your bed with the padlocks or the combo locks. Insert the enema and then secure your final hand with the 6 hours ice lock.
Good night. :love:
PS: If the enema does not work, the anal hook is still a solution. :twisted: