What would you like to see in a selfbondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sissyry

Re: What would you like to see in a selfbondage scenario

Post by Sissyry »

Thank you Kinbaku,

I will do this, this weekend. Is 3 hours ok to hold a enema, never tried holding it for that long. Or is that why I should cover the bed so if it expels, it’s a easy clean up.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sissyry wrote:Is 3 hours ok to hold a enema, never tried holding it for that long. Or is that why I should cover the bed so if it expels, it’s a easy clean up.
No, personally I would go for 10 to 15 minutes longer than the maximum time I have ever done. So you have your punishment without putting too much strain on your body at once.
I just wanted to give you both an enema and a long bondage. Sweet of me, hey. :mrgreen:
And yes, it's easier to clean up if it expels. :)
As usual, take care of your backup if your body reacts too violently ... or a fire breaks out. :hi:
Sissyry

Post by Sissyry »

So today, i set up my bed restraints, and laid the rest of my gear on the bed. I stripped naked put my anal hook in, attach a chain to it, and put my ballet costume on. I wore my Pink tights, black long sleeve leotard and locked my 5 in heels on.Then I got my 6 hour ice lock from the freezer and connected it to the bed restraints. I put my posture collar on and connected the anal hook to it. I put my hood on with blindfold and locked my ankles and my wrist to the bed. I tried to struggle to make the melting go faster. That didn’t happen because I had the door closed with the ac on and I put a sleeve over the ice lock to keep it nice a cool. I ended getting free about 5 hour and 45 minutes.

I think next time I’m gonna try getting a estim with a butt plug and set it on a timer so I can be teased. I don’t think for that session I ll be able to last 6 hours might have to cut it down to my 2.5 hour ice lock. I ve been trying to add more stuff to my collection :gag:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your next scenario. :)