new idea asshole traing with self bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kurse_on

new idea asshole traing with self bondage

Post by kurse_on »

Asshole training:
1. Fix a guide tube to the floor
2 Insert a rod into the guide tube. Mount a dildo of your choice.
3. A traverse must be attached to the rod
4. Then you need a chair with a partially open seat
At the traverse you attach a rope to the ceiling and then on to 2 buckets. The buckets stay at the ground. The ropes must be so long that the dildo protrudes about 10-15cm above the seat. (you can do it higher as well ... because that's how deep the dildo will penetrate you in the end, try it!)
5, Now fill the buckets (2-10l) with water. Each bucket weighs about 10 kg if you fill it completely. Take a seat now fixing the dildo in the ass. While you get seating the dildo will penetrate you. If you use a cone the penetration will stop and the buckets will lift up (approx.10cm) The weight of the buckets will permanently press the dildo into your ass..... with a force of 20Kg or less.
Now you lock your arms to the chair and fix your lower legs, everything is locked. Do not forget to provide the key with a security device, so you can free yourself again!
The weight will now very slowly ensure that the dildo penetrates you unceasingly, until the buckets reach the bottom.
You can also choose other dildo shapes and change the depth of penetration (depends only on how high the bucket is hanging above the ground)
Try the right weight to feel the pressure on the dildo to ensure that the asshole will be stretched in the way you are satisfied!
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARA
sit cone examples.jpg
sit cone3a.jpg
sit cone3.jpg
sit cone2.jpg
sit cone1.jpg
Last edited by kurse_on on 20 Oct 2019, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: new idea asshole traing with self bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, kurse_on, and great contribution.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Welcome. It is certainly an interesting scenario. However, at risk of being annoying, be very careful when doing things like this. The idea of being forced to take something larger than you can normally take might be very appealing, but constant pressure (especially 10kg!) can cause a lot of damage to the soft tissue down there. You certainly don't need 10 kg for this scenario. One kg will do the job. Probably even less. Just think about how much pressure you can apply to a large buttplug with a few fingers and how much it can hurt even then if you force it.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
sonik

Post by sonik »

Welcome kurse_on. Thanks for this scenario, it's great. I agree with Gregovic, but it is very interesting, I would like to try it one day and I hope it will be soon.
kurse_on

Post by kurse_on »

:P :P :P :P :P :P
schulz

Post by schulz »

Loks like a very good scenario, perhaps you'll have to add an attachment to the traverse with a hinge, so the bucket only pulls one side, but i think that it could be a good ass stretching