[REQUEST] Short term yet inescapable ideas needed!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
VortexedCuffsBondage

[REQUEST] Short term yet inescapable ideas needed!

Post by VortexedCuffsBondage »

Hey again!

I’ve spent a while away from the forum and from self bondage in general, but I’m really getting back into it and I’d love some super strict, tight and inescapable scenarios / dares to fully help get myself back into it. I’m just straight up male.

My actual equipment:

- A single but pretty length piece of rope
- A very long reel of thin string / yarn sort of stuff (Id really like to use this as I didn’t find it that long ago, perhaps something to tie my toes with or to?)
- A pair of standard chain linked handcuffs
- A pair of rigid handcuffs
- A pair of leg irons
- TWO pairs of toecuffs
- Plenty of zip ties
- Three padlocks all with different keys
- A leather collar (low quality and with no anchor points but it’s still a snug fit to finish a situation off anyway)
- Some duct tape (not huge amount but there’s some)

Not real equipment but items I could also use;

- Pillow cases (for hood maybe)
- Clothes pegs
- Another shorter but still decent length of fabric

Additional interests I might want to include are forced urine / having to hold it in to avoid peeing on myself perhaps. I also have a thing for feet so I’d definitely want to incorporate my feet and the finer details of my feet, such as toes in the bondage.

I know there are the standard scenarios such as a hogtie / hogcuff etc but I’d also like something unique that will really bind my entire body incredibly tightly and I won’t be able to leave until a release is available. Any ideas about a release method other than ice in a stocking that will drop keys etc when the ice melts would also be appreciated.

If you want any other information / queries about additional equipment I have please reply! Literally any ideas at all will be much appreciated! You can also PM me. Have a good one!
Self bondage newbie!
PM to test SB ideas on me :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: [REQUEST] Short term yet inescapable ideas needed!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠