Another multi-stage scenario.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TicleMeEndless

Another multi-stage scenario.

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Base pose: hogtied. Legs taped together at all length - like a mermaid tail. Ankles chained to handcuffs.
Length of chain must allo stand on knees with a maximum height of body (the hip joint is straightened) and +15cm.
Padlocks of this chain marked as A. Next, chain is a maximally shorted by padlock marked B.
You are ballgagged and weared locked blind hood (padlock marked C). A tiny bucket (100ml or 50ml) tied to nose holes of hood (i'ts must not block breathing, check before!)
Also in this scenario includes "the secured keys": secret part of that key clamped by a bolt with a nut, and this key cannot used without pair of wrenches.
Wrenches are chained somewhere into start room by 50cm chain - every time you whant to try a secured key, you must reach a wrenches.

1st stage:
Crawl from start room arcross middle room to third room and find on floor a secured key for padlock B. It's maybe some dummy keys (only 1 of 5 works).

2nd stage:
Open padlock B and find a way to kneel. Third room have a pelvis or bucket full of water. You must use a tiny bucket on your hood for transport water to water intake in second room (look image). Height of water intake requires kneeling. Finally, you will take a key A.

3rd stage:
Keys for handcuffs hanging from the ceiling, on magnets. The height is such that they can be reached with hands locked behind while standing at full height.
Secured, 1 of 5 works.

4th stage:
Key C just into postal box outside.

OR hard level (DANGER OF FALL DOWN!!!):
Key C taped to celing. Secured, dummy keys (1 of 5 works).
Use stool for get it.

Increase difficult:
Wear tight corset.
Use a corset-type collar.
Use clover nippelclamps with a some weights.
Something on floor: lego parts, wires, peas. Pins not recomended.
Also, if you can, add a vibrators, regulated like leading to orgasm but not reaching - it's stops concentration.

Backup release - keys for all padlocks on icelock (5 hours, more).

This scenario is not tried, but i hope, it will a fun challenge. Comments, please.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Another multi-stage scenario.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You've got a few ideas here, T. One could build on them. Nice work. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

I really like this idea. I will definitly have to try it!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ncait wrote:I really like this idea. I will definitly have to try it!
Wow, still stuck in one scenario, yet searching for another. I hope you're careful before combining set ups. I'll just hope you have some patience to finish one before taking on another.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

I was going to do it after the current one! After I find these damn keys, maybe in the coming days.
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

ncait wrote:I really like this idea. I will definitly have to try it!
Please, send a report to "True stories" after finish it.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.