Help me out, couple of weeks to go...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
LiveLoveLaugh

Help me out, couple of weeks to go...

Post by LiveLoveLaugh »

Hi all!

There i am again, this time prepping a scenario for myself. Just thinking how to get myself even more in trouble.

This is what i have in mind:

Some long term bondage scenario, (long = 2/3 hours?)
Bound myself to a table / chair or maybe (sun)bed so i really cant move myself.
Put myself in the chastity cage / high heels and gag, maybe some more? (Advice)

Then when not beeing able to move, i want to prep a fcking machine on a slow anoying tempo. Just at the point of entering me (from the back). This machine will be triggerd by a timer and starts randomly at 4 min (for the duration of 1 min) then stop for like 10 min and automatically switch back on for like 3 mins... this on and on.
Some times it wil shut the power when the dildo is deep in me, sometime i will get ”lucky” and it doenst.

Also, i want to tape a magic wand to the chastity cage and let it go on and of the same way.

To “program” these 2 machines, i’m musing the digital timer (on my phone) for sockets like the garden lighting.

You guys maybe have more ideas? Cant wait to try this...
JackWong25

Re: Help me out, couple of weeks to go...

Post by JackWong25 »

How did the standing spread eagle scenario go if you gave it a try.
LiveLoveLaugh

Post by LiveLoveLaugh »

I really did gave it a try: made some extra anchor points on the floor and ceiling. But after standing there like 15 mins, the high heels were really killing me. Thats one of the reasons i’d like to try a sitting scenario.

A little add to what i mentioned above:

I can use a seat what belongs in the shower, with a big hole in the seat wich normally can be used as a mobile toilet.
I’m intended to use this seat with the machine, but now the biggest issue will be how to really lock / restrain myself to that chair in a right way
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sitting, huh? I did just make this one up. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12433#p89514
Bet you'll miss that standing scenario after this one. :rofl:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
LiveLoveLaugh

Post by LiveLoveLaugh »

Sounds like an idea, whats with the beavis & buthead? Haha!
I will think about it. I found an awsome chair today and cant wait to use it.
Lots lots lots of options on it! Hope the picture works, so if u have more ideas regarding that chair!

Thanks again

Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Beavis and Butthead is a torment in itself. Works without bondage. Would love to see someone try it with those "Clockwork Orange" eye thingys and stuck in a hog tie facing a television set playing Beavis and Butthead. I doubt you would be the same.........
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

LiveLoveLaugh wrote:I really did gave it a try: made some extra anchor points on the floor and ceiling. But after standing there like 15 mins, the high heels were really killing me. Thats one of the reasons i’d like to try a sitting scenario.

A little add to what i mentioned above:

I can use a seat what belongs in the shower, with a big hole in the seat wich normally can be used as a mobile toilet.
I’m intended to use this seat with the machine, but now the biggest issue will be how to really lock / restrain myself to that chair in a right way
That’s the point. I didn’t give the idea to be comfy. In terms of sitting dares I will pass the responsibilities to Shan.