Simple Self Bondage Predicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
byourkink

Simple Self Bondage Predicament

Post by byourkink »

The goal of this self bondage scenario was to create a predicament bondage that was easy to put together with common equipment.

Equipment Needed:

- rope
- smaller cord or parachute line
- 2 matching locks with key
- method to secure wrists with locks (cuffs or special wrist tie)
- 2 weights
- 2 nipple clamps (strong enough to hold weights minus tennis ball weight)
- 2 tennis (or similar) balls
- 2 eye bolts or other rings attached to the ceiling
- A way to attach the rope to the ceiling
- 1 spreader bar (technically optional)
- bungie cord (optional)
- Assorted optional equipment such as chastity belt, anal plug, vibrator

Description
predicament rough concept
predicament rough concept
temp.png (6.99 KiB) Viewed 13205 times
The goal of this scenario is to force the bondage enthusiast to stand there holding their arms in the air and holding on to two tennis balls or suffer the consequences. If the user drops the tennis balls the weights are dropped and will pull on the nipples unless the user stands on their toes and pulls forward against the crotch rope. The user is blindfolded so they have no idea when the ice has melted to release the lock, but the only way to get released is to drop the tennis balls. So hold your arms up until you can't anymore, or stand on your toes until you can't anymore, or let your body rest and your nipples suffer.

The tennis balls are run up to the ceiling, through a ring, through a second ring, and then down to nipple clamps. Weights are attached to the string just beyond the first set of rings so that when the user holds the tennis balls down the weights are stuck at the rings and are not able to pull down on the enthusiasts nipples. If the enthusiast lets go of the tennis balls the weights will pull the tennis balls up out of reach and will drop the weights so that they are pulling down on the nipples.

A rope to the wrists is long enough that the user has to drop their hands to head level in order to rest, and therefore has to drop the tennis balls in order to rest their arms. This means you have to hold your arms up slowly losing stamina until you are ready to drop the tennis balls. However, the rope is not long enough to reach your nipple clamps and free you from your pain. The wrists are also tied together to make it hard to reach the key with one hand still holding a tennis ball (because both hands are tied together.

The key to the locks has a string through the eye-hole and then is frozen in a block of ice. This string is hung from the ceiling (preferably where you can't reach it easily while holding the tennis balls still). At any time you can drop the tennis ball and reach over to see how much of the ice has thawed...but you can't get the tennis ball back. You can try to speed up your release with body warmth from your hands but your hands will suffer from the cold in exchange.

There is a knot (or other stop) tied in the string from your nipples to the ring in the ceiling. If you can stand high enough on your toes you can let off the weight on your nipples. But there is a bungie attached to a crotch rope or to the enthusiasts balls (if male) that continually pulls them down and backwards where the nipples will be weighted.

The enthusiast is blindfolded so they can't peek at the ice block and have to guess when it might be getting close to melted. Another addition would be to add earplugs or headphones to make it even harder to hear the dripping.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Simple Self Bondage Predicament

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There are sure to be a few dare junkies who will enjoy this. Thanks, byourkink
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

Good scenario, thanks for sharing
ncait

Post by ncait »

I love this scenario!! I definitly have to try this out!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

:!: Weights, when they fall, can abruptly tear off the clamps from the nipples. Think about the effect of weight must applied smoothly. Maybe, weight must open water flow to bottle, attached for pulling of nippleclamps and being empty at start.
As experiment i tried slow water flow for pulling nippels. It feels fantastic! Watching the rope stretch and feel the growing pain - it's amazing scary. "No, no, no, no, no! Mphhh!" I tried 500 gramms of water, and it requires handcuffs, because you stops it manually at half of volume.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
lj

Post by lj »

Using a weight to pull a nipple clamp away can work slow or fast, but you need to be careful about what type of clamp and what type (or rather sex) of the nipple in question.

From my experience,clover clamps pull off the male nipple painfully but without causing damage (well, perhaps a layer of skin comes off...), whereas the meatier female nipple provides a much better grip and could result in damage if pulled too hard and quickly as the clover clamp does its thing, gripping harder, the harder it is pulled.

Also from personal experience, clover clamps always pull off the male nipple eventually (or maybe I just have small ones?) so I would go with the weight falling and quickly pulling the clamp free for the male, but the gradually increasing tension for the female.

Incidentally, an alternative bit of fun is a "zipper". In case this is new to you, get a number of clothes pegs (pins for the Yanks!) and thread them onto a length of cord, knotted so they are about 10cm apart, then clip these to bare skin, eg. along the under-arms, down the sides of the body, anywhere the skin is tender :twisted: and use a falling weight to rip them off quickly.

I did this with a lady, suitably restrained, kindly giving her a CD to grip between her teeth - this prevented the weight falling from a pulley, and connected to a double zipper. Needless to say I encouraged her to let go of the CD - she would have made a loud noise were it not for her gag :shock: :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
byourkink

Post by byourkink »

Awesome improvement ideas from everyone. Thanks!