Week long fun

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
john

Week long fun

Post by john »

Hi everyone

Im finaly back at it. Its been a while since I've been able to live out my kinks but its about to get better. My flatmates are going on hollidays for one week and i will have the whole house to myself during the time. I will have hollidays myself as well so that makes one week full of bdsm and other kinky play. So know im looking for Ideas to make that one week as much fun as possible. Im thinking about setting "Home rules" i have to follow at all times while at home. Something like be in chastity for the whole week, only female clothes or naked when at home etc. Those are rules that i have to follow at all times. If you have more fun rules pls let me know. Im also going to be doing tasks that i have to fulfill each day, such as 1h anal play per day or daily punishements etc. Im also looking for some full bdsm scenarios or dares that i could do during that week. And finaly, if any girls are interested in that, im on the lookout for someone that would like to have some playsession with me as their sub. If any of this sparked interest or you have suggestions, scenarios, dares, rules etc pls comment. Im looking forward to it.

Greetings to all

John
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Week long fun

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My idea, that I never see anyone else posting is to set a daily goal, and if you fall short, you have to not only make it up, but pay "interest" on it, with either more time added than "borrowed", or a more severe scenario than before. You can also try a programmable scenario generator like this one :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
john

Post by john »

Not exactly sure what you mean by pay pack interest. But thanks for the suggestion shannon
Shannon SteelSlave

What I mean by that is if you came up short, you would have to continue your original goal later, but add more time or intensity. For example, if you were supposed to wear handcuffs for 4 hours, but released yourself after only 3, then you would pay for example, 20% interest the next time you get to it, so then your would have to be cuffed for 1 hour and 12 minutes. I calculate interest by the day, on the outstanding principal, so 20% of 72 minutes 86 minutes owed if not paid for 2 days, 103 minutes after 3 days, ect.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Being locked in high heels and tights is my suggestion. Corseted also if you have one. What are some of the things that you have.
john

Post by john »

Ive got some plugs, clamps, vibrators, chastity belt and cage, rope, cuffs, padlocks, very high heels, female clothing... oh and a e stim unit
Shannon SteelSlave

I think Jack and I both want to know; How high?
👠👠
john

Post by john »

4 inches
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Girl's clothes only, the entire time, even going out of the house, must be Under dressed.
Also, you are to be wearing ankle cuffs all the time you are in the house.
With heals of course.
Rader
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

I second Raders suggestion.
sweh

Post by sweh »

john wrote:So know im looking for Ideas to make that one week as much fun as possible.
This is what I did for the week I was "home alone" -- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11827&hilit=week#p84823
john

Post by john »

thanks for all the the suggestions so far. They have all been noted. I will put togheter a set of rules and a plan for the week including these suggestions and any that will follow. I will make a post under real stories at the begining of the week and give updates every day. Im still hunting for more scenarios, rules and ideas so pls comment any that comes to mind. Im also hoping to find a playmate (Female, sorry guys) that would like to be my mistress for the week. So if any girls are interested in me let me know ;)

Greetings John