Request: Need 2 hour long scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Azzaga

Request: Need 2 hour long scenarios

Post by Azzaga »

I need a list of about 10 days each of 2 hour long session ideas to carry out within an apartment
links to scenarios on the main site or images would be great
eg:
1. At the door scenario

Assume all basic manual equipment is available i.e. ropes, clamps etc
JackWong25

Re: Request: Need 2 hour long scenarios

Post by JackWong25 »

I like your enthusiasm and willing to help but we are going to need some more info. What are you generally looking for, something very strict or just restrained. What equipment and outfits do you have, any really tall heels are a personal favorite. A builder needs to know what tools are available.
Azzaga

Post by Azzaga »

Looking for: something pretty strict OR having to do something in restraint like crawling to collect parts of a scissors (its a detachable one) to get free
Outfits: assume naked
equipment: ropes, clamps, dildo, pipes (for fluids stuff if any), and alot of rope again to make stuff out of, zipties
heels: dont have, could do something like shoe spikes

and ofc mechanisms like icelock release and stuff can be made up with simple materials like cubes and a sock
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

All I can think of is standard stuff like hogtie, chair tie, spread eagle, door tie. If you want to make the hogtie interesting look up a selfbondage video with Alexis Taylor were she does a cool elbow tie that you can give a try.