A long walk scenario idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ncait

A long walk scenario idea

Post by ncait »

I was thinking about ways to torture myself on a long walk type scenario. I came up with an idea I think will combine a few of my favorite things, bondage, forced scenario time, embarrassing situations and temp play.

Most of the scenario is basic. I'm hobbled, cuffed, whatever I end up choosing. What I'm thinking of doing differently is taking the keys to my various restraints and putting them in an ice block. I put on double layer of underwear and place the ice between the layers. This slight separation will prevent ice burns but allow the cold through. As my body heat melts the ice, the water will soak through and run down my leg making for an embarrassing situation. The sensation will likely trigger my body to adding to the wetness and embarrassment.

I am also thinking of putting my house key in the ice so I am stuck out until all the ice melts!

If anyone has any suggestions for safty I've overlooked or ideas to add, feel free!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A long walk scenario idea

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Where are you putting the keys? They should be way points that you must walk to, but still endure the time, if I am reading correctly. You could add a hook to connect your neck collar to your privates, forcing a slight hunch.
I might suggest using just ice for body locks, and just freeze your house keys. But a motivation to avoid just camping outside the door..........Woops! Lunch time over, catch me later
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

The idea was that my house key, and the key to the lock securing my body lock(that lock pre set somewhere else.) Are within separate layers of the ice block that is inside my panties. Even if I end up "camped" outside my door, thanks to how my house is designed, I'm standing on the sidewalk anyways.
Shannon SteelSlave

So, do we have a scenario? Depending on circumstances later, I may not be around for a while. See if I can check back before then.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

We have a scenario, but dont know when I'll be able to do it. Things at home have gotten complicated so spare time and energy to do scenarios is in short supply
Shannon SteelSlave

ncait wrote:We have a scenario, but dont know when I'll be able to do it. Things at home have gotten complicated so spare time and energy to do scenarios is in short supply
Oh, I thought you needed it last night, that's why I was trying to rush it to you. Remind me when you are ready, and I will rush to try to get some other ideas to you. I work best under deadlines this way.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Sounds like an interesting scenario. You can always add higher heels to make things harder.
Shannon SteelSlave

JackWong25 wrote:Sounds like an interesting scenario. You can always add higher heels to make things harder.
Higher heels make everything better
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

No platforms. Some rice or sand thrown in should add to the torture.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Put on a tight corset or several layer of pantie-girdles, then drink a lot of fluids, like juice.
Put on your tight dress, your hobble, and cuff yourself. your house key was placed in a spot about 5 blocks away
in a hidden location. Now Gag yourself, wear a scarf to hide your gag, and at night go after the key.
It will work better on a cool night. You will get the urge to go "P", but you have to get the key and get home
first. If you fail, you will be "P"ing down your leg. I have done this a few times before, and always try to walk fast,
but being hobbled, keeps you in line for a long walk.
Rader