feedback or advice on my scenario?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
slavefortraining

feedback or advice on my scenario?

Post by slavefortraining »

long time reader, first time poster. very interested to get feedback on a scenario i'm planning.

the night before, i will have put two keys into a box locked with a three-digit combination lock that i've set to a random number i don't know (i will follow the procedure to set it without looking, then spin the dials). this box will be placed in my backyard away from the house in a spot visible from the houses next door and the street. there will also be one other key in a ziploc bag at the same location. more on these keys to follow.

with a saturday to myself, i will begin eary in the morning by putting on my french maid outfit and padlocking everything on (collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, heels, chastity). the key for these locks except for the chastity cage is one of the ones in the locked box, which i won't be able to retrieve until very late at night. the chastity key is the one in the bag.

i will busy myself throughout the day by deep cleaning my entire house, divided into ten zones. after each, i will do a 75 to 100 rep blowjob trainer session.

when it's late enough to retrieve keys, i will go out onto my back deck with two suction-base dildos. i will lock this door behind me (all other doors and windows already being locked) and toss the key up onto the roof. i'm now locked out unless i go get the lock box and figure out the combination (the door key is the other one in there). i'll pass some time by fucking myself senseless out on the deck. when i can't take it anymore, i'll go get the chastity key (but not the lock box), take off the cage and resume fucking until i explode in what i hope will be a record-setting orgasm all over myself (also involving a huge facial of Spunk Lube from one of the dildos).

and finally now, the real purpose of the exercise: from prior experience, i always have a "let down" period at this point when i'm not terribly happy with what i've done. but, i still need to get the lock box and figure out the combination before i can get back in the house and undo the remaining padlocks. so i'm basically forcing my future self to deal with that situation against his will - locked out of the house cross-dressed to the nines with un-removeable padlocks, having been deeply reamed and covered in cum and spunk lube.

as far as backups are concerned, i could cut the padlocks with a bolt cutter. i'm not worried that i will do this during the day as i will be very into it, right up until the orgasm. for getting back in the house, the front door has a combo lock. extremely risky but possible as a last resort.

thanks for reading if you've made it this far. as i said at the beginning, i'm very interested in any feedback or suggestions to make this scenario even better.
Blacky

Re: feedback or advice on my scenario?

Post by Blacky »

I just have one question: How will you retrieve the key that you want to toss onto the roof? Maybe you could prepare a padlocked box with an opening just so big enough to let the key slip inside and the key to the padlock left within the combo-locked box? That would keep the backdoor key out of your reach as well.

Apart from that it sounds good to me.
Have fun, be safe :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, slavefortraining! It sounds like you know how to party. Keep up the good work
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Sounds like a fun time. The heels better be high. No need for training wheels.
Welcome to the forum.
slavefortraining

Post by slavefortraining »

Thanks for the question, I may not have explained it well enough. There are two keys to the door - the one I will lock it with and toss onto the roof so it's completely out of reach, and another in the locked box that's out in the yard. In the lock box is also the key to the padlocks for the collar, cuffs and heels. So I have no good option but to retrieve it to get back in the house and out of the gear.
Blacky wrote:I just have one question: How will you retrieve the key that you want to toss onto the roof? Maybe you could prepare a padlocked box with an opening just so big enough to let the key slip inside and the key to the padlock left within the combo-locked box? That would keep the backdoor key out of your reach as well.

Apart from that it sounds good to me.
Have fun, be safe :hi:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

slavefortraining wrote:Thanks for the question, I may not have explained it well enough. There are two keys to the door - the one I will lock it with and toss onto the roof so it's completely out of reach, and another in the locked box that's out in the yard. In the lock box is also the key to the padlocks for the collar, cuffs and heels. So I have no good option but to retrieve it to get back in the house and out of the gear.
First off: You're welcome. And, since it slipped under my radar when I first answered to your thread: Welcome aboard! :hi:

Well, that solution does provide a way to get back in. It actually is pretty much the same thing I had in mind.
But still I don't quite understand why you want to permanently sacrifice your backup key? (The one you want to use to lock the door)
I don't see any safe way to retrieve that one, neither during nor after the session if you toss it onto a roof.
To me that seems to be rather unnecessary.
I guess I'd still go for some sort of lockable box (a piggy bank might already do the job!) to put the second key in after locking the door.

But still that's just my 2 ct.
Kind regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)